Almost a year?? Already?..

It's been a few months since whatever that day happened, I'm feeling a lot better, yet still scared to admit it, what if this thing kicks us out? I'm pretty good at acting since I've been in that horrid game for so long, you kinda learn how people work, though this... Thing?.. was a bit more complicated, yet from what it seems my facade works for it too...

I sometimes get out of bed and feel super lightheaded, so that's something, but each time I exit my.. er.. well the room this thing is allowing me to stay in, he is just always standing there, like he knows something is up with me, I myself am human in a way, if sentient ai counts for anything... but with spirit it's like I'm treated completely different. Speaking of the red stain, he's just stayed in the room with me during my recovery, though not caring much only when the lemon appears, I guess it's because we have the situation of those 'if you go I go' kinda things, he only cares for my wellbeing because my life is what's keeping him alive, though still more like a ghost form than physical, so he himself isn't really.. 'alive'.

Enough of him, back to the lemon head, the more I'm here the more I realize his likes and dislikes, it's reaction to certain ways me and spirit act, and a lot more, but getting off that, he's oddly worried about me, not as much as when I first woke up the next day, but I don't remember much from that night besides being at deaths front door, but what I do know is that for some odd reason is that whatever did happen that night... That... Thing let me live...

Today, since I was feeling better headache based wise, I decided I would head downstairs since I was being fed in my room and in all honesty I just wanted something sweet since the only thing I've been eating was soups with various types of drinks... Where does he even get this stuff from-

Looking through drawers for candy or anything that could help this craving of mine I heard footsteps and immediately looked up, it was the Lemon... I instantly close the drawer as I glance at Monster, not knowing what to say since it usually is there to put me back in bed.

"What are you doing out of your room, more specifically, what are you doing snooping around in the kitchen?" I didn't know what to say, I stood there for a few minutes as it awaited my response, I eventually decided to speak. "I.. I was looking for something s...sweet.. Having soup every day isn't very appetizing after day... 10..."

I started at it as it seemed to try and process what I said, and when it did it came over and just looked at me a responded, "I mean, it's reaching on a year of you being here... And oddly you're still not better... I guess you having the same diet for breakfast-dinner could affect that.." Wait... Did it just say a year? I've been here for almost a whole... Year? How fast did time fly? What day is it? How long have I been out of the game?? Oh god... "D..Did you say it's... Reaching... A year?.."

"Well, yes. Is that a problem?" Oh god... Right as Monster finished those words I felt my headache catch up to me, and I begin to pass out, leaning on Monster as everything goes black..