Debating on doing multiple paths

UPDATE: I will do a story for Spirit, but it just won't be apart of this story/book at all! I found the idea for multiple paths in this too complicated to do for something like this so I figured it'd be better for me to just make Lemrit a completely different story that has nothing to do with this book, since this story revolves around Lemonpai!

Ok so, I'm a Multishipper. And due to that I ship well, multiple things, I've been thinking on this story to have multiple endings, based on both Spirit and Senpai since they're the main story tellers here.

What do I mean? Basically different routes and just all around like a path system, but the other path will be the next chapter, meaning yes, more chapters.

How will you know what chapter is for what? I'll use emojis!

These three mainly for these characters:

🌹: Senpai
🍋: Lemon Demon
💔: Spirit

When a option comes up I'll put a warning, and write it like this.

{Insert paragraph}

1:💔  2:🌹 and maybe 3:🍋 depending on the situation.

It'll make more sense story wise, hopefully.

I really need opinions on this cause if you do want it it'll add a lot more stuff to the story, and as said it'll add more stuff to certain things. Because whichever one is chosen will be for the MAIN story, but the other options will be like a sorta side story, and any continuations of those other routes will be at the end of the main story if you want this!