Chapter 25

dumblewhores 🧙‍♂️

queen 🧎‍♀️🙏: y/n wake up <3

You: what?

queen 🧎‍♀️🙏: we have to go soon

You: for what?

You: OH WAIT

You: FUCK HOLD ON

You: IM GETTING READY
JUST A SECOND

hottie 🥵: she wasn't even up man

You: I HAVE TO WRITE A
LETTER AND THEN I'LL BE THERE

hottie 🥵: fine just hurry up

scary mf 👺: stfu im trying to sleep

hottie 🥵: WAKE TF UP
WE ARE TRYING TO GO
SHOPPING

scary mf 👺: huh?

scary mf 👺: OH OH OH
FUCK FUCK FUCK

scary mf 👺: RUNNING IM
RUNNING IM RUNNING
Read by You and 2 others

* * * * *

Y/n's fingers stroke the delicate quill as she raises it from the small pot of ink. The fine tip of the feather brushing against the parchment, creating lines of ink, lines creating letters, letters formulating words, words composing sentences, each sentence conveying her emotion in a way only possible through paper and pen. Each touch, adding to the turmoil she was feeling in her gut. How would she tell Theo?

Her concerns were disturbed by the ringing of her phone. Quickly drying the tears streaming down her face, she slides her slightly shaking fingers over her phone, enabling the caller to overtake her screen.

"Y/n, you must hurry! We ought to leave promptly," Parvati proclaims through the phone.

"I'll be just a second," the h/c replied smiling, having to ensure that she conceals her trembling voice.

"Alright. See you soon."

"See you."

Disconnecting the call, she allows a few final tears to stream down her face before attaching the letter to an owl in the owlery.

Deep breaths y/n, deep breaths.

* * * * *

"Hey, Gin!" Y/n announced, grabbing the attention of the ginger, "how do you like this one?"

"That's hot! You should get it."

"Really? It doesn't seem like I don't know too much?"

Ginny gasped dramatically, placing the bach of her hand to her forehead, adding to the dramatic effect, "there is no such thing!"

"Honestly, babe. Go try it on," Parvati intervenes, gently nudging me towards the changing rooms.

"What they said!" Padma adds from where ever she was standing, looking for her own dress.

"Alright, alright."

* * * * *
whorecruxes

You: talk to me if
you're seksi

theo <3: im seksi

You: ik you are

zucchini 😐: shut up