~FABLE~

"Little Cat and the Big Fat Gray Cat"

"Go away you disgusting creature" the hands of an orange cat move so fast that it suddenly hit the poor small cat who is begging for some food. The poor little cat have no choice but to run away as the orange cat keeps on saying hurtful words and hurting him.

Little cat roams around having weaker and weaker steps with his stomach growling stronger and stronger as the hours passed by not even having a single piece of food. He passes by an elegant and luxurious house, with his hunger and thoughts of food he goes inside without even thinking of the possible outcomes of his actions.

Foods all over, delicious-looking foods place on the table neatly and elegantly. Little cat saw it and immediately thought someone might going to eating his lunch.

"If I get a little amount the owner might not notice it" whispering to himself as he slowly and silently goes near and nearer to the table making sure not to make a single sound. He instantly grabs the feet of the chicken on the table. As he turns around he saw a big fat gray well-groomed cat behind him.

"Well, let's see who's here to steal my food" the big fat gray cat grabs the little cat with a smile "Awww... A little thief trying to steal from me" the big fat gray cat throws the little cat out of the house shivering with fear that can see all over his little face. "Don't you ever come back here dirty trash" as he was about to close the door to the little cat, he threw the chicken it touched earlier and said, "I won't eat this dirty food that you touched so go and have it." Little cat smiles and immediately grabs the food and runs.

<<<<<~>>>>>

Days passed, the big fat gray cat goes out for a walk around the village.

"Get out of here!" a vendor shouts same time as he swings its stick that hits the other cat. That noise catches up the attention of the big fat gray cat and suddenly he notices something familiar. His foot moves towards the scene without him knowing. Immediately he runs towards the vendor and catches its arm preventing the vendor's stick from hitting the little cat.

"Do you have no conscience?! Hitting a small cat?!" The vendor snatches his arm from the big fat gray cat and ignores it. The big fat gray cat turns his head towards the direction of the little cat but he found nothing.

<<<<<~>>>>>

Days later, the big fat cat watering his plants outside when he noticed that someone else is watching him but he choose to ignore it and continue what he was doing. Suddenly the big fat cat feels a sharp pain in his chest made him hold and squeeze his chest. Before he lost his consciousness he saw something running toward him.

Opening his eyes and see a cat looking at him worried and with tears. Its little cat. The big fat cat smile and the little cat smiles.

.

.

.

MORAL LESSON:

1. Even a little kindness that you give can come back to you more than you expect.

2. Treat everyone the same as you treat yourself, because you wouldn't know what life they were going through.

3. First impression is not always the same after you know that person. Same to a persons appearance and how they express themselves.