Just A Dream

"Why do I have to do that ugh" Zeelee said as she took a heavy step with her high heels downstairs. "Do you have any choice? You're free all day and you should go and have some fun with your cousin Lumni" her mom told her while walking towards her daughter Zeelee. Zeelee just rolled her eyes out of irritation and head inside the car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cars drive in the road as Lumni watch the scenery outside the car and wait for it to stop in the company where she is heading into. An hour pass by and she finally came to a building with floors as clean as mineral water and formal guards surrounding the place. Lumni walks around with her usual white off-shoulder dress and simple flat sandals. "Lumni" she turns around as an irritated voice called her from behind and she saw a girl wearing a red dress that almost ¾ of her legs are covered by it and heels as high as a cup for coffee.

"Mom wanted to be to spend some time with you somewhere like a mall or something else" Lumni smiled and nodded as a response. Before they head inside the car Zeelee called someone on her phone then head afterward.

Hours passed by as the both of them go around and have fun. "I gotta head back home zee," Lumni said as a start of the conversation "wanna go with me heading back?" She asked while finding her phone inside her bag. "No thanks, I will stop by somewhere first" she replied with an unusual tone. Lumni agreed as she always know that Zeelee never wanted to go with her.

Lumni POV.

I head back to the car as I know aunt just told her to spend some spare time with me and Zeelee never wanted to go anywhere around me, I don't know why. I get inside the car and look in the window as I always do while my driver drives me anywhere, I wanted to go. I fell asleep and woke up with a shout. I know that voice! Wait! My driver? I opened my eyes and saw him panicking a bit and I realized something is wrong. Things happened so fast I just come to my senses when I heard my mom's voice beside me and look at her. She's... She's crying... But why? then I saw my cousin Zeelee with an evil grin... I felt something flowing to my face and everything hurt and everything went all black and noises are gone...

I felt nothing so I opened my eyes and stand up. I look around having no clue where I am right now, it's all black and I feel anytime soon something will jump into me that is when I suddenly see something that looks like a light. My feet start moving on their own towards it like it has its mind. As I come closer and closer, I saw a door and a light trying to escape from some spaces in the door. I saw the thorns surrounding the door, it suddenly moves away as I came closer and closer to the door. It feels like my body moves on its own and opens the door. A light flash into my eyes makes me close them. A gentle breeze of the wind makes me open my eyes slowly and see a beautiful place that looks like a valley of flowers, birds are flying peacefully, singing around and butterflies flapping their wings around. I look around and something catches my eyes, OH MY! IS IT A HUMAN?! I move closer to see what it is. It's a man?! Finally, someone I can ask what place is this for real.

"Excuse me, mister?" I asked and he looked at me with eyes half shocked and at the same time worried. What did I just do for him to have that reaction? 

"Are you real?" I'm in total lost by his question to me "Of course I'm real" he slowly stands up and looks at me in the eyes and oh my I will never lie, he is total handsome especially up close. I slap myself and I saw him smile a bit but it changes into his poker face. "How did you get in here?" I look at him for a bit giving him a look 'what u talkin' about?' "I enter the door ri—" I told him while I turn around to point at the door I entered earlier and what?! It's gone. This is confusing me a lot more than I think I am now. "What door? I had never seen a door before in this place" wait what are you serious?! "Right there..." I continue with hope all gone like a bubble.