1: Burn

It was a nice night out side. Shoto decided to go out and train. He changed into a sleeveless white shirt with some shorts that were just above his kness. He then went outside, it was a little windy with the night sky shining above him. He smiled at the beautiful sight and started working on his fire. He wanted to try to get it to blue fire, the hottest fire. He put his left hand out and started a little flame, that little flame started getting bigger. He swore he saw a small peck of blue fire until he heard footsteps approach him. He deactivated his quirk and turned around to see a red hair standing behind looking above his shoulder.

"Sorry man I didn't mean to bother you." kirishima apologize and bowed.

"It's fine." Todoroki reassured.

"You were trying to make blue fire weren't you?" The red hair asked, giving a slight grin.

"Yeah.." The red and white haired answer, Kirishima gave him a smile showing his shark teeth.

"Maybe one day you can make blue fire..that would be awesome!" He said while pumping his arms in the air. Todoroki gave a slight smile at his silly actions.

"I hope so." He said.

He went on doing his business but could feel eyes watching him at the back of his neck. He started to sweat at the fire, but tried to ignore the red hair watching him. Soon he heard another voice.

"OI SHITTY HAIR IM HERE!!" A familiar blonde yelled. He turned to see Bakugo. He thought he was gonna be by himself but the 2 boys came. He walked over to a corner and sat on the dirt. Continuing his fire he payed no attention to states he was given. He then remembered a memory.

It was a sunny day, the tress making sounds while the grass shines underneath the sun. It was the first time he used his fire and ended up getting himself burned.
"Owie I don't like the fire.." young Todoroki whined while holding onto his hand that had got a tiny burn.

"Oh Shoto come here.." his oldest brother called to him. Touya. He was always their for him and was his favorite brother (no hate on natso). Younger Todoroki walked up to him looking up at his ocean blue eyes. Touya bend down to his height to look at his mismatched eyes, he picked up his hand and started a tiny blue flame.
"See not all fire is bad." He stated while making tiny blue fire birds. His smaller brother watched in awe, he then was pulled into a head lock.

"Touya let me go!!" He giggled while trying to get out of the grasp.

"Nope!" And gave him head rubs.
The two were having fun and laughing. Until their father came.

"Shoto, touya." He said stern while giving them both glares. It was time for Shoto's training. He grabbed Shoto by the wrist and dragged him. Shoto gave touya a sad smile while touya was in rage he hated his father. He didn't even let Shoto have any fun.

It was painful.

"ICYHOT BASTARD STAP OUT OF YOUR DAZE AND COME BACK TO DAMN EARTH" Bakugo yelled which caught Todoroki's attention. he realized he had blue fire in his hand, he smiled ignoring the other 2. While Bakugo and Kirishima watched him they have never seen Todoroki smiled in fact no one has.

But it didn't last long.

His smiled was dropped by a pain that was form into a burn. He turned off his quirk and saw red mark showing, he touched it using his right hand and used his ice quirk. It stunned and he made a grunt noise and caught the other 2 attention. The 2 walked up to him.

"You okay todobro?" The red haired asked with worry.

"I'm fine..I just burned myself." He reassured.

"Are you sure, you were completely zoning out when Bakugo called you."
He didn't even recall Bakugo saying his name.

"Yeah I'm sure." He said while standing up and walking to door for the dorms.

"Do you need help with that wound?" The red haired asked before Todoroki walked inside.

"No I can do, thanks for the offer tho." He answered and walked to his room. He looked for bandages in his room usually he would have some but to his luck he didn't. He then heard a knock at his door.

"Oi Icyhot open up the door." He said in a surprising calm tone. He did what he was told and saw him standing their with some bandages, alcohol, cottons, and a red hair standing beside him.

"Hey todobro we just thought we might help well bakubro wanted to help." He said earning a glare from Bakugo. The blonde walked passed Todoroki and opened the door for kirishima.

"Come sit your ass over here you idiot." Todoroki rolled his eyes in annoyance but sat down anyways.
"Give me your hand." Todoroki was gonna say something but shut himself up not wanting to make the blonde more pissed. Bakugo dabbed a cotton in alcohol and put it on Todoroki's burn. Todoroki grunted at gripped his hand.
"Sorry." Bakugo mumbled. Wow it was the first time he heard Bakugo say sorry.

"Do you want to hold my hand or something?" Kirishima asked seeing how Todoroki was griping his hand so much that they were turning white.

"No I don't want to hurt you.." he said quietly. He felt his right hand moved. He looked to see Kirishima holding his hand with a red face. He smiled but was meet with pain from his left hand again.

"Your fault for going over your limit.." He heard Bakugo mutter.

"Then why are you helping me?" He asked, Bakugo looked up to see a ocean blue eye and grey eye looking into his ruby red eyes.

"Because I need you to be at your strongest when you fight me." He replied even tho it was a lie.

"Yeah sure~" Todoroki said underneath his breath thinking he wasn't heard but to his luck Bakugo heard. Bakugo got pissed so he put more alcohol and dabbled harder. Todoroki hissed in pain and glared at Bakugo.

"Your just a wimp." He said looking back at Todoroki's left hand. Todoroki looked away. It kinda looked like he was hurt. Kirishima sent a glare to Katsuki. The blonde looked at Todoroki, he felt guilt run up his spine. He wrapped Todoroki's burned hand in a bandage and gave it a kiss making Todoroki look at him.

"I wanted to try to heal it like the old lady does it.." he mumbled as heat ran across his face and looked away. Todoroki's face turned red.

"Um..thanks.." Kirishima and Bakugo stood up Todoroki felt sad at the lost of touch.

"See you tomorrow at school Todobro!" And like that the walked out.

Todoroki looked back at place Bakugo left a kiss And his right hand where Kirishima held. He suddenly felt heat across his face.

What is this feeling..?

________________________
Words 1183

I like bakukiritodo so yea :) also they are in their second year.