30: Strange Dream..

The following week Todoroki went back to school. It went okay. Right now Todoroki was heading to bed, laying down comfortably, wrapped in his blanket. He was on his phone, the time was 10:27pm. He yawned before continuing and went back to his phone, he didn't even realize he had fallen asleep.

Todoroki was sitting on the counter for some reason, he was wearing shorts and it looked like he was also wearing Bakugo's sweater. He yawned as he sipped on warm tea, feeling exhaustion fill him to the top. He was just slightly kicking his legs back and forth, his hair was slightly messy as he seemed he just woke up.

"Hey Shoto.." A voice greeted, he didn't have any control over himself and hummed as he turned his head to look at the person. It was Bakugo, who seemed just as tired as he was. He smiled at the boy as Bakugo walked closer to Todoroki.

"Hey Katsuki~" He cooed, why were they calling each other by their first names? Kat-Bakugo went between Todoroki's legs and held his hips, slowly moving his hands up and down. Todoroki let out a shaky breath as he played with Bakugo's hair, feeling the softness from it. Katsuki started leaving kisses over his neck softly, Shoto slightly pant as he gripped the soft hair, he felt a smirk crawl on the blondes mouth.

"So sensitive~" A different voice said. Todoroki opened his eyes slightly and seen Kirishima there, when did he even come? Shoto whimpered as Ejirou slipped his hand up the sweater, his hand was cold, he touched Shoto's abs and ran a finger down. He shuttered as Ejirou came up to his neck, Katsuki following along and bit slightly down onto the sweet, smooth skin. Ejirou came up to lips, breath touching him, Todoroki looked away too shy, he grabbed Shoto's jaw and made him have eye contact with Ejirou. Shoto saw dark red eyes peering through him filled with something else. They slowly made their lips closer, barely inches away, Shoto slightly closed his eyes as he waited for the red head to kiss him.

RING

RING

RING

Todoroki jolted up, his face crimson red, eyes slightly widen, and a bit sweaty. He looked around to see his surroundings. He let out a shaky sigh. Why was he having that dream about them?! He groaned a bit too loudly. His face went to a deeper red as he thought about the things that would have happened if his alarm didn't ring. His fire quirk accidentally activated and a small flame came off. He sighed as he tried to forget his dream, he got up and started to get ready for school.

At school <3

Todoroki still couldn't get the dream out of his head, his face would go crimson every time he would think about it. He sighed. He was sitting in his desk waiting for the teacher as other students came in, luckily none of them were Katsuki or Ejirou- BAKUGO OR KIRISHIMA, is what he meant.

"Hey Todoroki, are you okay? You're face is red.." Kirishima came up to him, looking at him slightly. Todoroki went redder than before, then tried to calm down. He nodded while humming.

"What are you two shitheads doing?" A voice grumbled, he knew it was Bakugo and immediately looked down. Bakugo was really good at reading emotions and he really did not want to explain himself.

"I don't know, are you getting sick again!?" Kirishima yelled a little too loud, no one paid any attention to them thankfully.

"No.." Todoroki quitely spoke.

"Alright what the hells wrong with you." Bakugo grunted, before grabbing Todoroki by the hair and forcing him to look up. His face was completely red as he winced, Bakugo took a good minute to scan Todoroki up and down. "Who is it?"

"What?" Todoroki asked, Bakugo let go of his hair but Todoroki still looked at him. The blonde put his hands in his pockets and looked at him in the eyes.

"The person, you're obviously thinking of someone." Bakugo grumbled, Kirishima looked confused and looked at Todoroki.

"No one.." Todoroki mumbled softly, he couldn't tell them about the dream. Kirishima scanned him to, he then realized what Bakugo was talking about. A small frown made its way to the red haired lips, he wouldn't admit it but he felt jealous. Only if they knew..

"Yeah sure." Bakugo scoffed, Todoroki looked at the two at noticed. Bakugo had anger clear on his face but something else was there, Kirishima had the same thing on his face, Todoroki couldn't understand it, he was terrible at emotions. He wished he could be better at doing this. They wouldn't look at him, wouldn't even give him a glance. Kirishima was mostly the one who would completely change the subject but right now he was just zoning out.

"Sorry.." Todoroki said very audible. They both looked at him.

"For what?" Bakugo rolled his eyes slightly. Kirishima didn't say anything, he just stared.

"Making you upset.." Todoroki mumbled, he couldn't look at them anymore. He put his head on his hand, levering it up but looking down slightly. Bakugo looked at the ground, he scoffed softly, he wouldn't admit it but Todoroki was super adorable at times, even it the worst situation.

"It's fine, you don't need to say sorry." Bakugo mumbled, Todoroki hummed. Kirishima sighed softly before moving closer to Todoroki. He moved the some red hair out of his face and smiled softly, his hands felt really smooth but rough at the same time. Oh how he wanted does hands somewhere else..

He blushed slightly, trying to get rid of the butterfly feeling in his stomach. Kirishima blinked twice, having a completely blank face on before being replaced with a smile.

"Your hair is getting quite long." Kirishima muttered, Todoroki hummed as the red haired grabbed a chair and sat on it before making a slight braid in his hair.

"You can braid?" Todoroki asked, quite astonished as Kirishima continued. The red haired nodded, smiling with his sharp teeth.

"I can do much more than this." Kirishima smiled, Todoroki's hair wasn't that long but it was still a decent amount of hair to make a small braid. Bakugo smiled but hid it off with a scowl, he sat next to Kirishima as he gave the red head a rubber band.

"Thank you." Todoroki gave a closed eye smiled, his cheeks slightly pink, his braid on and there was brightness coming off him?
The two blushed, looking away. He truly was an Angel.

_________________________________
Words 1105