Target 4: Class Trip to Clam Resort (Day 1) Part 1

Previous chapter:

"VONGOLA?!" Tsuna and Kyoka said in sync.

To be continued...

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Tsu-kun, Kyo-kun, it's time to let them know" Nana said lightly.

"B-but, we just told you that we were a part of a mafia famiglia 1 week ago and you're saying that we should tell them???" Kyoka said while being nervous about the upcoming class trip.

"I know, I know"

"AND WHAT'S WORSE IS THAT TSU-KUN'S THE UNPOPULAR DAME STUDENT" Kyoka shouted.

"Well, we have no other choice, either go to the class trip or be grounded" Nana scolded.

"Finee" 

"Good!" Nana smiled.

'Definitely the worst thing that'll happen to us' Tsuna thought.

~The day of the class trip~

There was a man with a black suit and a fedora on the door, his name was Reboyama-sensei

"Hello class, I'm Reboyama-sensei, nice to meet you" the man said.

'REBORN?!' Kyoka and Tsuna thought.

Next was a tall blonde-haired man

"Hello class"

Just that one line and the girls except Hana, Chrome, Tsuna, Kyoko, Hayato and Kyoka squeled.

"You might know me as your English teacher" the blonde man said

"So today class, we'll be having a class trip to Clam Resort" Reboyama-sensei said.

~Timeskip, at the resort~ (a/n: too lazy to write)

"So everyone, these are my friends, Colonnello, Lal Mirch, Verde, Fon, Mammon and Skull" Reboyama-sensei said.

"They'll be touring you"

"Sawada Tsunayoshi, Sawada Kyoka, Irie Arashi, Gokudera Hayato, Yamamoto Takeshi, Hibari Kyoya, Sasagawa Kyoko, Irie Mikari, and Kurokawa Hana will be in a private room" Reboyama-sensei said.

To be continued...