Target 8: Class trip Day 2 Part 3

Previous Chapter:

"Alrigh-" Kyoka was then cut off from a hug coming from Dino.

"What are you doing?" Kyoka then asked Dino.

"Hugging you" Dino answered.

"I meant-"

"Hm?"

"Nothing" Kyoka said with a blush on her face completely noticable.

To be continued...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah! Kyoka-chan!" said Haru.

"Haru-chan!" said Kyoka breaking the hug.

"Haru-chan, where's Mukuro-san?" Kyoko asked.

"Well, he didn't wanted to go to our house as I said on the phone yesterday, he probably got lost going here or something" Haru answered.

"Mukuro's not that type of guy to get lost, he probably got into a fight or just in the resort stalking us" Kyoka said.

"Hahi?"

"How do we let him out or something like that?" Kyoko asked.

Kyoka smirked and shouted "NAGI-CHAN?! WHERE ARE YOU?!". Mukuro then came out and said "Kyoka, where's Nagi?" with a murderous aura coming from him.

"Oh, Mukuro, Nagi-chan's with Tsu-kun" Kyoka said while smiling.

~Timeskip~

"Kyoka-chan?" a girl said looking for Kyoka.

"Ah, Yuka-chan, do you need anything?" Kyoka asked the girl. (author's note: oh god, i dont have motivation TvT)

"I have a question" Yuka said.

"Go o-" then Kyoka was cut off.

"KYOKAAAA" Tsuna shouted. ''HELP MEEEE" Tsuna asked for help while 'anime crying'. "Huh?"

"Kyoya's coming for me, he's gonna bite me to death" Tsuna said. "What did you do?" Kyoka asked. "Help-"

"Tsu-na-yo-shi~" Kyoya said with a demonic voice.

"Ah, Onii-san, just go beside Yuka-chan" Kyoka said with a slight murderous aura.

'It's about to go down' Tsuna thought.

"Huh?" Yuka said.

"A- Yuka-chan, how bout let's get some tea" Tsuna said not wanting Yuka to be apart of the fight.

"But I have a question" Yuka said.

"You can ask me" Tsuna said rushing to the living room of the restricted area. (a/n: Reborn allowed her)

"Alright" Yuka said.

~Meanwhile with Kyoka and Kyoya~

"YOU CHEATED" Kyoka shouted.

"I didn't" Kyoya said C A L M L Y.

"YOU DID" Kyoka shouted once again.

And it kept on going for 5 hours

~Meanwhile with Tsuna and Yuka~

"So what did you want to ask?" Tsuna asked Yuka.

"I was wondering why are your rooms at the restricted area of the resort?" Yuka asked Tsuna.

"Ah-" 'Should I tell her? I mean, she is our friend, hmm, I should let Kyoka tell her tomorrow' "Kyoka will tell you tomorrow, and it's almost past curfew, you should stay here" Tsuna said.

"Alright!" Yuka said smiling.

To be continued...