Target 9: Bianchi arrives!

Previous Chapter:

~Meanwhile with Tsuna and Yuka~

"So what did you want to ask?" Tsuna asked Yuka.

"I was wondering why are your rooms at the restricted area of the resort?" Yuka asked Tsuna.

"Ah-" 'Should I tell her? I mean, she is our friend, hmm, I should let Kyoka tell her tomorrow' "Kyoka will tell you tomorrow, and it's almost past curfew, you should stay here" Tsuna said.

"Alright!" Yuka said smiling.

To be continued...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~8:00 AM~

"Kyoka wake up" Tsuna said waking up Kyoka. "Did something happen??" Kyoka asked. "It's a weekend Kyoka" Tsuna said. "1 more hour" Kyoka said then fell asleep. Tsuna just looked at her.

~1 hour later~

"Wake up" a random voice said. "Huh?" Kyoka's eyes then widened after seeing who was waking her up, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Kyoka shouted at the blonde man, "Am I not allowed to visit my student?" the blonde man said.

"I mean... you can" Kyoka said, Dino then smiled at his student and left.

~Later~

"Oh, hey Kyoka-chan" Mikari greeted.

"Hel-" before she could even finish her greeting, Kyoka passed out but Maya luckily catched her.

Tsuna and the others then hurried Kyoka to the infirmary.

~Few minutes later~

The nurse then came out of the clinic and the others hurried to ask the nurse what happened.

"What happened??!" Tsuna asked worried about her younger sister.

"Well, Undicesima passed out from exhaustion, it looks like she stayed up 'till the morning" the nurse explained.

"Wha-" Hayato was then cut off after they heard a girl's voice.

"Mother, I'm home" a 15-year-old girl said

"Ah! Decima! What brings you here???" The girl asked.

"That's non-" Hayato then got cut off by Tsuna's voice.

"Kyoka passed out from exhaustion according to your mother" Tsuna explained.

"Ah! I hope Undicesima will be alright" the girl said being worried.

"What's your name?" Mikari asked.

"Ah, my name is Amberlynn Fukada, nice to meet you" Amber then bowed after introducing herself.

"Nice to meet you too Amber" Tsuna said.

"Also, please stop calling us Decima and Undicesima for now since we're at a class trip, you can call us by our first name" Tsuna explained.

"Oh, I see, of course, I'll call you by your first name then" Amber said with a smile.

'What a positive girl' Tsuna thought.

"Oi!"

"Do you need anything, Hayato-san???" Amber asked.

"Where did you get that bracelet?" Hayato asked while pointing at the bracelet that Amber was wearing.

"Oh, this? It's a present from someone who claims to be a Mafia member, he said never take it off until the time comes" Amber explained pointing into her bracelet.