𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐞𝐞

(Don't play the song just yet guys.)

tap! tap! tap!

You tapped the glass on Charlie's Window and looked around her neighborhood, shortly after she came to the window, raising an eyebrow she opened it.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" She asked as she looked around the neighborhood making sure no one was awake.

"Um, is it alright if I spend the night?" You asked keeping your head lowered. You tried not to show your lightly tear-filled eyes but Charlie already saw. 

"Um, Yeah I guess..." She said holding her hand out to help you climb into. You climbed inside and put your skateboard again the wall then putting your bag down beside it. You sat on the edge of her bed and sighed.

"So what are you doing here at-" She paused and looked at the clock on her nightstand. "2:47 a.m. exactly?" She asked as she sat next to you.

"My parents got into another fight again Charlie." I quickly told her looking up and into her eyes. Her mouth widened but it seemed she couldn't form any words.

"O-oh." She said quietly looking away towards her wall. 

You and Charlie had been best friends for a while, you did everything together. Joined the swim team, built cars, worked the boardwalk, literally everything. And the friendship grew stronger when Charlie lost her dad and your parents never even acknowledged you anymore. It sucked to not have anyone be there for you, and no one to have to know what the pain felt like, but Charlie knew.

"Hey!" Charlie said putting her hand on yours, "I know what we can do!" She said excitedly with a smile on her face. You looked up at her and smiled back slightly.

"What?" You asked. 

Charlie hid her excitement in and grabbed your hand pulling you out of her room and through the house into the garage as you both chuckled quietly. She quickly went over to Bumblebee and pulled the tarp off that was covering him. She leaned her hand on the front of his hood and smiled. 

"Charlie. No." You told her with a serious face. 

"Oh, come on." She whined.

"Charlie we made rules for Bumblebee. He has a curfew." You said with a stern voice walking over to her.

"Come on Y/N, we can break our own rules one time. Ain't that right Bee?" She said tapping his hood, making him chirp happily. You looked at Bee then rolling your eyes back to Charlie.

"Please, please, please, please?" She pleaded silently under her breath while putting her hands together. You sighed knowing she wouldn't drop it for the rest of the night.

"Screw it." You said as you walked pass her getting into the passenger's side. She squealed happily and quickly went to open the garage door before running back and jumping into the drivers seat.

She turned on the car and and backed out of the garage slowly. While driving she started switching through the radio before landing on 'Maniac by Michael Sembello'. 

(Go ahead and play the song now.)

"OOH!" She hit your arm multiple times but definitely got your attention on the first one.

"Ow, what-" You said holding your arm before realizing what was playing. You gasped excitedly and looked at Charlie with an opened mouth.

"Its our song!" She squealed. This was definitely your guys song. You hadn't heard it in forever and here it was playing at the perfect time and perfect moment.

She let go of the wheel and let Bumblebee take control while she and you started singing.

"Just a steel town girl on a Saturday night,"
"Lookin' for the fight of her life."

Charlie sang with an air microphone in her hand.

"In the real-time world no one sees her at all,"
"They all say she's crazy."

You sang into your air microphone running your finger in circles by your head.

"Locking rhythms to the beat of her heart,"
"Changing movement into light."
"She has danced into the danger zone,"
"When the dancer becomes the dance."

You both continued.

"It can cut you like a knife, if the gift becomes the fire."

Charlie Sang making the most dramatic hand gestures, making you laugh.

"On a wire between will and what will be."

You both sand before standing up through the roof and Bumblebee had opened for you both before belting out the chorus.

"She's a maniac! Maniac! On the floor,"
"And she's dancing like she's never danced before."
"She's a maniac! Maniac! On the floor,"
"And she's dancing like she's never danced before."

You both cheered and whooped throwing your hands up as Bee continued to drive you both into the night singing along to your song.

Short little A/N

I was originally gonna use the song Freaks by Surf Curse but then I remembered that bumblebee take place in the 1980's, specifically 1987 so i decided to change it to this one. Plus this song has been stuck in my head for weeks, and its funny cause I just watched Glee S3 yesterday and this song played while Tina was driving Rachel to see Carmen Tibideaux.