𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬

You went to the pier to visit your girlfriend Charlie, She was working and called you to see if you wanted to take a lunch break with her which, of course, you agreed to.

You made your way past the Lemonade stand and locked eyes with Tina Lark. You scoffed and rolled your eyes. Of course Tina was there, when was she ever not there to show off her boyfriend and act like she was the star. You glanced back through the corner of your eye and saw her whispering to her friends who were laughing. You stopped walking and clenched your fists.

You were known for being the freak of your school. You were the only person able to come out of the closet and when you did people treated you like shit so you did what you were best at, being a badass. You just picked fights whenever, flicked off half the school staff, and ignored the jocks but if they were to bother you you'd just tell them off and leave. 

Your teeth gritted but you quickly took in a deep breath before letting it out and continuing on your way, you walked up to Charlie's Lemonade stand and smiled as you saw her wiping the counter down.

"Hey Charlie." You said with a smile as you pushed some hair back from the wind that was blowing.

"Y/N, hey." she said as she put the rag back in the water behind her.

"Ready to go?" You asked putting your hands in your pockets.

"Yep." She said as she threw her hat off onto the rack behind her. She came around to where you were and you both started walking. 

You turned around and started walking backwards talking to Charlie as she giggled at your jokes. You weren't looking where you were going and bumped into someone spilling their lemonade on the floor. You heard a yelp and turned to see Tripp Summers and Tina Lark alongside their friends. You groaned as you saw Tina with some Lemonade splash marks on her dress. 

"Watch where you're going, bitch!" She exclaimed as she pushed her boyfriend aside.

"Oh, eat shit Tina, so you got some Lemonade on your dress, suck it up it'll come out." You said as you rolled your eyes.

"Hey watch how you talk to her." Tripp said as he walked up to you.

"Can you guys not, I would hate to drag you in public, All I wanna do is go get some food with my girlfri- Charlie." You said correcting yourself hoping they wouldn't notice but looking away when realizing they did.

Tina's friends jaws dropped as Tina did the same but with a devil-ish grin. Tripp looked over at Charlie, who looked down.

"Ohh, so I see, that's why your always together." He said smiling. You looked at him as your brows furrowed.

"So we got 2 freaks here, huh?" Tina asked as she walked up next to Tripp.

"Shut it Tina." You said through your gritted teeth as your fists clenched up again. She noticed and stopped talking.

"I guess you never know how many dykes this town if filled with." Tripp said as walked up to Charlie.

You quickly pushed him away from her. This wasn't the first time you had been called a dyke, but you didn't want anyone coming onto Charlie since the situation was your fault.

"Fuck off." You said as he stumbled back, he scoffed.

"Whatever." He said, you turned around. As he walked away you heard mumble under his breath "fuckin' freaks" which made you lose it. Charlie saw the rage in your eyes.

"Y/N don't" she said knowing what you were thinking.

"Too late." You said through your gritted teeth, you turned around and started walking towards Tripp.

"Hey, hey!" You said, walking towards his with your fists clenched, he turned around.

"What do you want now b-" He was cut off mid sentence by you punching him directly in the center of his nose.

He fell to the ground holding his nose. You hissed and looked at your hand which was already bruising up. You lifted your head up and saw Tina looking at you, you huffed and turned around walking back to Charlie.

"What a fucking Prick." You said as you walked up to her. She chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"C'mon let's get out of here." She said as she locked her hands with yours.

Please vote if you enjoyed it helps :)
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡