𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤

It was around winter time and Hailee was shooting Hawkeye down in New York with Jeremy Renner. You both decided last night on a face time that you'd fly down the next day with some things, and martini to spend Christmas and with your family, and New Years with Hailee's. Sure enough the next day it took you less than 5 hours to get there so one you got there it was still bright as day out and they were still filming, Hailee took her break to take you to her Hotel room and relax with you for a bit, then go drop off Martini at Griffin's.

"And cut!" The director yelled. "Alright everybody take a quit 10 min break and then we'll get right back to it." He said as his assistant handed him his coffee.

Hailee took off her coat and sat down in her chair as she warmed up her hands. You quickly stood behind her with something that you knew would help. Once you had your position you kissed her cheek from behind.

"Hey." You said as she giggled.

"Hey you." she said as she turned around and pecked your lips. You walked around and stood infront of her and smiled.

"Cold?" You asked. She squinted her eyes and noticed your arms behind your back.

"Yes, why?" She asked eying you suspiciously.

"Nothing. Just hopefully some warm hot chocolate will do the trick." You said with a smile as you removed your hands from behind her back revealing the hot chocolate.

She gasped as her eyes filled with delight, she squealed and grabbed the hot chocolate from your hands before wrapping her arms around your neck and peppering you with kisses along your cheek.

"Ooh, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you!" She said as she leaned back into her seat and drank some of the hot chocolate. You smiled and put your hands on her knees and leaned slightly onto her lap.

"So, you like being back in New York?" she asked.

"Yeah actually, it's nice to come back home for the holidays, it's been at least 4 to 5 years since I've been down here."

"Shut up, really?" She said flabbergasted. You chuckled.

"Yes, really. But I'm back home, and it still looks the same from when I was just a little kid, and I can't wait to see mom and dad again." You said smiling and looking at the christmas tree. "And I can't wait for them to get to know my amazing girlfriend better either." You said smiling as you looked back at Hailee, she chuckled looking down in her lap.

"You're such a dork." She said smiling.

"Yeah but I'm your dork." You said leaning in.

She rested her hand on your cheek as she pulled you into a warm, and firey kiss. Once you pulled away you smiled and leaned in for another one when she spoke.

"There's some paparazzi on our left." She whispered as she looked at them out of the corner of her eye.

"So? Let them get your good side." You said leaning back in again.

"Dork." She said pushing your face away laughing.

"Your dork." You said as you pecked her head and walked away.

SO a few quick things.

Sorry I haven't really been working on stories, I thought we were moving but then I had to start school, and then I found out we weren't moving, and I just started freshman year of highschool, and I HAVE AN HONORS CLASS, WITH A SERIOUS ASSWAD OF A TEACHER, Not to mention the subject is math, which i suck balls at.

But on top of that I've been hanging out with my friend group (which i love) everyone's so cool, i reconnected with some friends from elementary school and i made some new ones. Also i've been having some mental breakdowns and health problems (BUT That's healed up, so i'm okay now)

But yeah, there was a lotta shit going on but, i'll hopefully be more active now.