1.

Hey guys!! Please enjoy & let me know what you guys think of this book ☺️ (I will show the characters later)

2 years before.....

I can't believe it's really graduation day. Literally the day we've been waiting on I was telling my bestfriend while gathering my stuff to meet up with her. That way we can get ready together.

Introduction: heyyyy guys, my name is Kalise im 18 & of course I'm graduating today I can't believe I finally did it, I live with my brother & grandma ever since I was little, my parents passed in a car crash when I was 2 so I don't remember nothing about them: my brother says I remind him of my mother doe so I just go day by day with that. I have two bestfreinds, they names are Brit & Alex. Alex is gay but we never judged him. He recently just moved here so me and Brit decided to become his friends (because gay dudes fr lit) anyways no I'm not dating and yes I'm a virgin ive been saving myself. For someone to give me that spark 🥰 mainly when I get married but if it happen it happens.

@Brit house
So how you want your hair down? Alex said
Alex was a good as hairstylist, deff came in handy because I hated doing my hair. Of course we pay him even when he insist us not too because we his "family" but I wouldn't feel right.
I don't even know yet. My dress black but I wanted some color hair I might just do a nice little black '30 wig
girl you need to do some better & different this our graduation & after we going be at somebody party throwing all this ass back, Brit said. She was always the friend that was always open, and spoke her mind didn't care who you were.
Idk just do some type of freestyle I trust you.
Well girllll you finna look like a bad bitch. & that's on mf Periodit stink stink Alex said (ofc he the lit one)

After getting done with my head, he went straight on to brits

(Kalise)

(Brits)

Now that he was done we was all getting ready. The graduation started at 8 it was now only 5 so we've have 3 hours to finish are we going be late as usual we always late but today can not be that day.

I just hope yo ass know we going to a party right after Alex said to me. Everybody knew how I didn't like to be in no stankin ass house with must and ass. Shit he nasty then everybody sweatin & where we from there will normally always be a shootout.
Now you know I hate them nasty ass parties. I stated back touching up my makeup ( I don't normally wear makeup but today special)

Well good thing your brother and his homie throwing it, which took me by surprised because I didn't hear nun about it. But which understandable. Kayden (my brother) had to move out because he stayed out in the streets hustling keeping bills on for me and my grandma. So due to that he don't stay with us which is fine but sometimes I do be missing my bubby he's my favorite person.

Well I guess I'll go. I said but let's go to this damn graduation so we can get it over with.

At graduation:

Bout time you guys arrive, I told my grandma and brother, this was the happiest day of my life and I wanted all my favorite people to experience it with me.
If your dum ass brother didn't take forver to come get me then we wouldn't be in this situation but go on now so y'all can get ready to walk cross that stage mija (yes jayda will be Mexican & black in this book)

Walking to find brit because our last names both start with T, girlllll I cant believe its finally our day, everything finally coming together soon well be opening our business together. every since me and brit was young we had this dream of opening our own shop, ill be doing hair and going be doing nails & of course Alex will be making the wigs and also helping out.

yes I cannot wait you think bitches hating us now just watch us pop our shit soon, brit said while we took a seat.

Now for our 2021 class, the principal said the band had just got done and everybody that needed to make a speech then spoke they mind. so now it was time, time for me and my bestie to walk that stage together. (Alex graduated last year)

Britney Taylor, AWWWWWWWW SHIT THATS MY BITCH I YELLED, because who going to hype my bestfriend up like I do? You got damn right nobody!

and now here's the time and moment we have been waiting for KALISE THOMAS, walking down the aisle seeing everybody I love my grandma, my brother, my two bestfriends, shit even my brother friends here screaming my name but the on that stopped me at ends meet was my brother bestfriend Dave.

now Dave and me was never nun but baby every time I get around him I always get these weird little bubbles in my stomach. Now back to the graduation because a bitch almost got distracted,

Thank you Mr,Anderson I said grabbing my diploma and taking a seat next to brit.

now bitch don't think I aint noticed how you was staring at dave but we going to save that for another time. this bitch always noticing shit.

omg I cant believe my bitches are graduates now!! now its time to party alex said sounding out of breath. i hope yall not coming down to the club? Kayden said walking up with my grandma and Dave

boy you always ruining some, we just trying have fun i said, and besides we grown and out of school now stinkin you going have to do better than that to think ima listen now? i said backing me and my friends up. PURRR Alex said. and that's on PERIODIT Brit said.

i know this chapter is not interesting.

comments on what you guys will like to see with the characters.

And what yall think will happen at this party?