7

A week later: move day

Kalise:

Today was the day we moved, we was all so excited, all because when we touch down we go look at a building and truth be told I cannot wait. I'm so happy, even with leaving my family but I know I'll see them in due time. Besides well facetime & talk everyday. So I wasn't worried about that to much & with Dave he blew up my phone yes, even threaten me to take me to court? Already tho? Like damn son plus it would work out any way because i don't have to give my child his last name.
Aight gallls let's go. Alex said
We was driving because the doctor said I couldn't fly, everybody going to take turns driving. So we'll be fine.
Y'all do y'all think I'm wrong from taking this man child away? All because he hurt me?
I said thinking about it.
Girll tbh your the mother it's your choice I can say you are wrong for not giving him a option.
Wow. I really put myself first huh?
Yeah they both said.
Ima call him.

Dave: ringing
Wassup?
Hey did I wake you??
Yeah but it's okay, did y'all make it yet?
No we still on the road I was just calling to say I'm sorry, for putting myself before our baby, but I'm also following my dreams and working on my career for our child.
& that's the problem you think your alone in this when your not it's OUR child like you said.
Do you not see the cars I drive? The house? The money I spent on you? Now understand you want your own career but I got us you the mother of my child now.
& with that I blushed I never sit and thought that me and Dave going have to be in each other lives basically forever.
Well I still wanna succeed so maybe we can work on some huh.
Yeah maybe we can but get some rest and call me when y'all make he said.
& with that I dozed off

8 hours later (I don't know how long it takes)

Arriving in Atlanta, it's so beautiful I can't believe we really here, I know I hurt people wanting to leave & I understand stand Dave got it but "mommy" wants to have it too. & that's what I'm going to do
We had got a 3 bedroom house, soon we'll all be in our own spot for right now us living together was good especially so we can have enough to buy our building.
Unpacking the car we only brought our clothes, because the house already furnished, due to we had movers bring out everything.
I can't believe this is our first step together I'm so happy & proud of us I told my best friends. Their literally the best. I would of still came out here with or without them, but they still came.
I'm proud of you too bestie & with that we all did a group hug and went to our rooms to go to sleep.
And with I dozed off.

I know this a short and boring chapter. But action will happen soon. 😭
I'm thankful for the readers this is my first book that I'm really into & writing so beware if some wrong or don't make sense. Because I just be on the go.