4.

Kalise Thomas:

One week later .

Every since me and Dave been kicking it, it's been nun but special moments. Of course it's on the low only because I don't want my brother to know but Brit & Alex knows ofc and they love it. They said they been peeped how he was about me and truth be told me too.
Right now Since I've been spending so much time with Dave I decided we need a bestie day. And ykkk what that means shopping.

Girlllll so tell me why that nigga had the audacity to tell me he wasn't gay but last night eating my booty hole? Like who & the fuck? Alex said talm bout his sneaky link.

At that moment I would of cut his ass offf & his dick don't play with me boo brit said, she was always the too not gaf about a nigga.

Speaking of nigga I've never seen Brit with one or even talked about one inna couple months, mainly she'll be like "girl this nigga stay blowing me up" I guess she's taking a break from them.

So how's you and Dave relationship going? They asked why we was looking at shoes, I have a addiction for them fr.

It's all going good fr, let's just say I love it here this man deff know what to do with me, from my attitude too my happiness.

I deff see a future with you guys Alex said.

Yeah me to, I can't believe My bestie inlove. The question is what you going to tell your brother? You know how he is?

Girl Ian telling him shit until I know Dave is loyal and ready to marry me.

Ain't that bout a bitch, let's go this way Alex said trying turn me around. But my ass looked & here Dave in the mall with a bitch?
Was that his girl? Or sister? I remember him talking about her?
& next thing I know here they are kissing? I thought I was his he was mine? Why? Without a word I just rushed out, I couldn't take all that heat? Why are my feelings hurt over this dude?

Getting in the obviously waiting on Brit and Alex to come as well since we came together.

Girll I am so sorry he's and bitch & I'll go fight him right now if you want me too Alex said
& you know I'll snatch that bitch wig off without a doubt so wassup? Brit said

Tbh y'all I just wanna go home. I can't deal with this shit, thankfully they understood with this bein my first heartbreak. Damn this nigga just wanna be my first everything huh?

After they dropped me off I just went off to my room & slept. I was too hurt to try to think, I just feel damage like what's wrong with me? Was it because I wasn't experienced? What was it? Without another thought I dozed off.

8:50
Loml🥺

18 Missed calls: Loml🥺
5 missed calls: Brit
5 missed calls: Alex
3 missed calls: kayden
Message: loml🥺: are you sleep baby?

How can this nigga just baby? me after kissing a whole nasty ass bitch

Text back: ain't no baby this way nigga, go baby that hoe you was kissin on & with that I blocked him.