13.

ITS A......... BOY!!!

Omg I really can't believe it I cried a little, because I really wanted a girl, how tf am I going raise a boy? They so evil and bad omg.

Yeahhhh gang I'm havin a boy Dave shouted
Im glad his ass got his wish, I know in reality he was happy asfff. & with that he came and kisssed me all on my face till he got to my lips.
Im soo thankful for you baby. Thanks for my son he said. And right after the worst day of my life came to be the best life & that bitch vanna wasn't going to ruin shit.

Im so happy for you guys, is all we heard today and with that being said I was getting tired. So everything was getting shut down by Dave of course while I walked in the living room & put on my show the good doctor,

Dave came and sat by me, so we havin a boy huh?
Yes baby we havin a boy.
Time to go shopping tomorrow for our little man & our house.
That is right I never thought about it but me and Dave would be living together & I wouldn't be with my bestfreinds nomore that kinda made me sad, but I know it's for the best, the best for our son.

With that I dozed off....

Waking up to Dave gone kinda made me go into a weird depression mode. I tried calling his phone & it was no answer, now I was getting worried.

4 hours later...

Dave walked in.
Hey baby, I just ignored him because where tf you been at nigga we had plans.

Look bby I know you mad but some work came up you ready to go shopping for lil man tho?

Well yeah but I'm still not talking to you: and with that I kept my word.

We decided to go to the mall first to get him his clothes & shoes then we going to the little stores for his other items & ima order online for half of it.

After we got done shopping I noticed Dave passed the exit to our house but I really wasn't tripping maybe it was a business stop, sooner than later we pulled up in this nice ass big ass house ⬇️

I couldn't make up my mind on the houses so this the backyard.

And this the front yard

And this the front yard. BEWARE I KNOW THEY DONT MATCH LOL.

Who how is this Dave I said once he pulled out the keyS

Who else's babe? This our shit
And with that I jump up and down crying and shit these hormones really get the best of my ass, this shit so nice dave omg babe when you had the time for this?

When I was "handling business" he said
Awwwww you really did this for us?
Of course y'all my family now, but go look around.

& just than that's what I did, only the living room & our bedroom was decorated Dave wanted me to do it all by myself to make me feel like I was at home. And that's what I was goin to do shiitttr he didn't have to tell me anything twice or a thirds.

So baby do you like it? He asked
Of course I like it idiot but you know what I'll like more?
What's that mamas?
If them clothes was off I said
Awww you trying get freaky huh?
Yessss daddy & I guess that daddy word got to him because by now we was ripping each other clothes off, starting with our shirts and ending with our underwear.

I needed to show my man I appreciated him and everything he does for me so I layed him down by pushing on his chest and letting his ass know I got this, and with that he let me continue.
I kissed his lips while playing with cock, also by going down with my lips on his stomach he luvs that shit.
"Awwww stop teasin mamas"
But I just continued because he not about to rush me, and with that I finally made it to his big long well you get it & started to go to work, the typa work were his legs curling up, but that wasn't stopping shit, soon enough I started to suck on the balls can't leave them bad boys out, and I guess he got tired of the teasing he picked me up and lightly slamming me massaging my cat and entering in with his tongue,
"Ohhhhh dadddd-dy"
Seee you don't like that shit so don't do it to me he said soon enough the stuck it in & we was going rounds to rounds till I tapped out, If I didn't I think he would of tor my lil fat ma up.

The next day:

Cmon baby, I gotta go I haven't hanged out with my besties in forever it feels like, I said because it was true I haven't hung out with them in forever plus I need to go and see how the business was looking.

Well I guess but I gotta go back to the city tonight to handle some business then I'll be back in a week. He said

Wait we never talked about this I said.
I know baby it came last min & yk I gotta support us so I gotta take care of this.
Like I told y'all I never knew what Dave did, I just knew about the club, so if I'm going to be bring a baby in this world with him I might as well know something now.
Dave?
Hmmm?
What is it that you do?
And once I said that his whole body tensed like he wasn't ready for this conversation.
Well baby I'm the CEO of the club
Well I know that but what else Dave? Because I know Kayden don't be getting phone calls like yours?
Well I'm also the  CEO of the biggest drug business that runs in New York.
& with that I was shocked, YOU WHAT? How can you not tell me wthhhh?
Well I thought you knew with your brother bein my right hand man, I honestly don't like talking bout it anyway.
Kayden involved too? He knew about this too? How am I always the last to know? Istg this shit sucks!

I know mamas but I promise I'll make it all up to you & our son. But right now you need to get ready before you be late to your own brunch.

Ok David we not done with this conversation.

And with that I went and finish my hygiene, making sure Ian forget another step I went on to my hair & looking for my outfit. ⬇️

Taking a picture in my mirror to upload it on Instagram ofc,

I really look good pregnant and all, seeing Dave packing his luggage,, I'm really going to miss his ass & that's the crazy thing, I'm so clingy to him especially bein pregnant I hate it lol

Dave why you gotta go? Who ima sleep with? Who going stop yo son to stop kicking me?

Baby I promise ima be back as fast as I can, I love you & ill call you every night so he can hear my voice okay?

Okay & with that I was omw to meet with the gang & he was on his way to run his gang.