Ch 1: Reborn

Akaza:Whats this I thought I was going to hell I just wanna stop I don't want to be here anymore but why.

Akaza just woke up he saw a light he was positive he was gonna burn and feel pain but he didn't instead he heard a woman say

???: Y/n....Y/n Soyama my precious child..

Akaza then realized he was crying and loudly screaming for some reason he couldn't help it he realized he was in a body of a child a baby was he perhaps given another chance another life was he reincarnated?

Reborned.

<5 years later>

"It's been 5 years since I was reborned in the body of Y/n surprisingly I was reborned in the same family did my dad have a brother I didn't know about?. But that's not the point I've found out people had something called quirks they say in the age of 4 or 5 they aquire that gift. People being born with special abilities pathetic I've seen it in the things they called Television. There medicine couldn't be compared to the likes muzan made. They rely on these too much. Currently I'm in a daycare made to monitor children and see if they begin to produce a quirk. "

Izuku: Hey Y/n me and kacchan are going out again to the woods do you wanna come with us?

" This boy izuku midoriya was his name people call him deku he and I are the only 2 people who haven't gotten our so called "gifts" yet until suddenly"

Random kid: Hey watch out!

A ball was heading towards akaza till he immediately felt something he grabbed it it scraped his hand but the wound was gone

Y/n:Wait a minute don't tell me. No this couldn't possibly mean no no.

Izuku: Hoo! Y/n-kun that was amazing how did you do that there a scrape on your hand it was gone! And you caught the bal without looking at it!

Y/n: Did my abilities from my pass life been brought back over to this one!? If so....

Akaza or Y/n then struck a pose a immediately everything began to glow around him he felt everyone's presence it was proof.

Everyone in the daycare was in shock as they see the young boy glow

Akaza looked at a mirror and noticed his arm tattoos appear but it was only his arm tattoos nothing else.

Daycare advisor: Amazing
Soyama-kun! I shall call your parents and the doctor to see what type of quirk you obtained!

Y/n:Yes... Oi oi oi! Am I demon again! no.... I don't feel any hunger tch. so my my old abilities are my "quirk"

<At the hospital>

Doctor: Now this is confusing.

M/n: What is doctor?

Doctor: Madam I believe your son had gotten a quirk related to his ancestors due to him not having anything near your quirks

F/n: I see but what is his quirk.

Doctor: His quirk allows him to control a certain amount of space that blue area he made is like a censor. But there's another surprise he has another quirk which allows him to full regenerate better body parts and remove his pain receptors if needed.

M/n: Two quirks!? Our little boy will become a great hero!

Y/n:What is she talking about me hero impossible.

<10 Years later>

??? : Theres a villain attacking the city everything is on fire!

??? : Someone call pro heroes!

As they run away from the area a figure with a black and blue jack watches with a grin.

Y/n: Well this sounds fun.