USJ 1

Y/n POV.

After that festival I went to yesterday I went back home and slept I did get a scolding for arriving late but I didn't listen and right now everyone here in class some are talking some are just doing random stuff I don't care about and I'm just here beside frog girl and pinky because they sat near me for coincidently I was brought out of my thought because of the hobo

Aizawa: Alright all you of you will be.

A test?

Another battle?

Aizawa: Choosing a class representative.

At that moment everyone looked shock I didn't care they all said to vote for them and such the little pervert even said something about skirts so I got my eraser and throwed it at him full speed which caused him to be hit to the wall it didn't damage the wall but it was still enough to knock him out on the other hand people were staring at me.

Y/n: What?

Kaminari: Damn you did that to him with an eraser!?!

Mina: I mean he did knock me out back then and well it hurt I still feel a little sore....

Mineta: OI.... Basterd what did you do.

Kaminari: I thought you were knocked out?

Y/n: Who are you calling a basterd you perverted grape..

Mineta: Eek!

Aizawa: Alright everyone be quiet here's the results....

I didnt pay attention because I heard green bush boy  and spikey hair girl were the ones that got the most votes
We were finished with everything well for the first half of the day right now I'm heading to the cafeteria too see if there's any good food today when I finally reached it I was stopped by a tap on the shoulder I turned around to see who it was and I was immediately on guard.

Y/n: What do you want Nakime...

Nakime: It is good to see you too Akaza..

Y/n: Tsk it's Y/n now.

(Wearing U

(Wearing U.A uniform)

Nakime: I see well I still have the same name.

Y/n: What do you want..

Nakime: Is that all I get for the years of helping you get to places.

Y/n: That was in the past.

Nakime: There here to you know.

I was caught of guard if the other upper moons are here and if there were a villain it would be trouble especially Kokushibo and Douma.

Nakime: Don't be alarmed the 3 of them are on the good side.