Ch 2: A Hero

Y/n: Well this looks fun.

A green like villain was taking a blond haired kid hostage while burning the area and such. I was on my way home but this could be interesting and helpful to see how strong I am in this body.

Akaza then used his "Quirk" to dash forward to the villain till he saw a green haired kid who looked familiar. The kid was trying to take the blonde guy away so I quickly maneuvered and gripped my fist charging it in a form of an uppercut to the villain.

Y/n: Move away broccoli boy!

I quickly grabbed his back and pushed him aside while grabbing to the blonde kids hair

Y/n: Leg type! Crown Splitter!

Akaza performed a reverse, rising axe kick that created a powerful shockwave that travels through the villain. The villain flew in the air and started to fall since akaza grabbed the blonde kids hair only the villain flew up.

Y/n: Stay here you two.

Akaza then performed a compass needle that made the green haired boy gasped as if he recognized it. Once it was gone akaza raised his legs

Y/n: Leg type! Explosive Flurry!

He then made a flashing flurry of powerful straight kicks, each creating powerful shockwaves the villain was knocked out cold as the crowd clapped. A hero then ran up to akaza then began to scold him until he saw someone.

All might: THAT WAS AMAZING YOUNG MAN ILL TAKE HIM FROM HERE!

Y/n: What do you mean take me from he-

Before akaza could finish his sentence all might had grabbed him and jumped away from the area

Y/n: OI OI WHERE ARE WE GOING A LET GO OF ME AH!!

All might: I suggest you stop moving young one because we will be heading there!

All might pointed to a building that was in a shape of a letter a H

Y/n: Wait a minute I've seen this on TV before this is where you go if you wanna be a hero why is all might taking me there!.

All might then landed infront of the gate which attracted lots of a attention peopoe asking him for a picture or autographs. He then told me to follow him inside saying we have to discuss something. I was now infront of a door I felt a small but intense battle spirit inside it was weird.

All might: Now then inside we go!

I opened the door then a knife was throwed at me I quickly caught it though inches away from my face. I saw a mouse no dog no cat I don't know in a suit drinking tea laughing.

 I saw a mouse no dog no cat I don't know in a suit drinking tea laughing

Y/n: Hey is this thing your pet or something.

He said while looking at all might who is still smiling