Gang

??? Pov

So right now me and my sister are working in a cafe we we're born as twins im still the older brother but just by a few seconds

*DING*

The bell door rang so someone came in i placed a smile on my face and spoke

???: Welcome! how can i-THE HELL!?!?

The person in front of me had pure black hair and weird eye's he looked different but i knew who this was.

???: THE HELL MAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AKAZA!

Y/N: SHUT UP BASTERD AND ITS Y/N NOT AKAZA!!

Well first of ill introduce myself My name is Han Shindo Formerly upper moon 6 Gyutaro

Y/N POV

Han: So.... You still in high school?

Y/N: Pretty much.

Han: But damn you're a hero now!

Y/N: Yeah I know I'm awesome am I right?

Han: Narcissistic as ever.

Y/N: Tsk shut up

Han: Anyways wanna come up stairs? The gang is up there well the good part of the gang...

I didn't say anything and just walked behind him I saw the stairs but I kept hearing Han swearing about being rude

I arrived at the stairs and what I was pretty obvious Kokushibo with a baby on his chest with those baby holders Nakime sitting across the room eating a cookie and I assume is Daki or now Ume taking multiple selfies...

Nakime: Oh hello Y/N

Kokushibo: Hello Y/N you might used to know me a Kokushibo but I'm apparently now named Kaze but I still prefer if you still call me kokushibo

Ume: Wah! It's tattoo guy! You might know me as Daki but I'm named as Ume again in this human life!

Y/N: Ah you're a plum ok.

Ume: Hey! Kokushibo is named Kaze which I'm pretty sure is Wind!

Y/N: But Kaze is a cool name Ume sounds like a child!

Ume: Basterd!

20 Minutes of Ume trying to chase Y/N later

Ume: I-*inhale*Ha-te! *Exhale*you're! Stamina!

Kokushibo: As yu can see anyone below Upper Moon 3 has less stamina but still a lot.. But I can see you've awakened that vision.

Y/N: I call it Supreme territory but I forgot what you called it but it's hard since I mostly use my emotions to fight and it requires for someone to be in a calm state and what's the brats name?

I mentioned the baby staring at me like he wants to chew me.

Kokushibo: He is Tokito Yoriichi he looks like him and even has the mark so I named him after him he is 9 Months old.

I just stare at the child I wanted to throw him but Kokushibou saw me and probably knew what I was gonna do and he hid his child behind him.

Kokushibou: It appears even though you are over 300 years old mentally your are still childish...

Ume: So why did we gather here again and specifically why in my room! Can't Nakime make rooms!

Nakime: No I can't I manipulate wood but it's easier to make it in planks to make rooms and make rifts to allow others to travel to one room to another its different from my old demon art and I only have a limit of holding a room together for 20 minutes so I mostly use this quirk like the pass lower moon 6 who can manipulate a room but not create them.

Ume: Man you're quirk sucks!

Nakime: Isn't you're quirk making and controlling fabric and as well making yourself fabric I'm pretty sure you have to eat the fabric you want yours to be.

Ume: Hey! It's not my fault I'm not a high ranking upper moon to have all my abilities!

Kokushibou: At least you still have decent regeneration.

Y/N: Yeah I mean since you can make yourself be like fabric can't you just eat something stretchy and durable to copy that luffy guy from that show kids watch?

Ume: I still get sick if I eat too much you know!

Y/N: At least you don't get fat.

Well my after that comment we kept wasting more time around since she kept trying to hit my face and her brother was downstairs keeping their café running so nothing important happened.

CHAPTER END

EXTRA

Mic: Yo! It's you're cool U.A English teacher and hero explaining these guys quirks!

Aizawa: I'm also here for some reason..

Alter!

Kokushibou's quirk allows him to alter anything he is near or in contact with in a high level! He could even do his old Moon Breathing techniques by Altering the air and atoms of the end of his blade!

Room!

Nakime can manipulate anything as long as it's the same material used form her old blood demon arts rooms so mainly wood! She can even make rifts to either bring people in the room or use those rifts to throw objects from in the room to targets outside of them! If she goes inside the room she can only old it for 20 minutes since her rooms weren't made to hold organic beings unlike her old demon art!

Fabric!

Ume can control manipulate anything as long as it's made of a certain fabric unlike best J's quirk she can't control strings and she can only control fabrics shes eaten she cna also be the fabric but she would get sick most of the time!

Mic: That's it for now see you guys next time and have a nice new year!

Aizawa: Can I go now...

Mic: You got it!