↬ 𝟸𝟽. 𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚣𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘰'𝘴 𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮

y/n !!
hiiiiiiiiii

y/n !!
are you done with
your practice yet??
i miss youuuuu

my bestie <3
omg ???? hiiiiiii

y/n !!
OMG HIIIII BESTIE

my bestie <3
who r you omg

y/n !!
ur bestie ??

y/n !!
who r you?? you're
not my bestie 😭

my bestie <3
nO sorry omfg i'm
a teammate lmfao

my bestie <3
sorrreeeyy but this
bitch his phone kept
lightning up and it was
annoying as frick
lmaaaaooooo

y/n !!
oh ???? sorry oops

y/n !!
are y'all still
practicing then?

my bestie <3
yeah!!

my bestie <3
well i'm having a break
now cuz he hated that
i couldn't spike a ball
so now i'm here texting
you instead of spiking
the ball lol

y/n !!
y'all always practice
so long

my bestie <3
yes but it's fun !!

my bestie <3
volleyball is the most
fun there is and i would
never do something else

my bestie <3
it's so goooooddd and
the energy i get from
it is just simply

my bestie <3
A-MA-ZING

y/n !!
lmao ur kinda funny

my bestie <3
omfg am i

my bestie <3
IM FINALLY FUNNY

"is that my phone, hinata?"

hinata's eyes widen, his head shooting up when he hears kageyama's voice above him. the black haired male is hovering over him with the creepiest look on his face that hinata has ever seen.

hinata jumps up, running a few meters away from the male. "no! that's– ha, kageyama, it's my phone, obviously! you're so silly. as if i'd ever get your phone to text a girl—"

"so you were texting her?!"

"i did not!"

hinata's eyes widen again and he runs away, kageyama sprinting right after him. hinata yells some help me!'s through the gym.

sawamura looks up and frowns when he sees the two boys running after one another. "what the fuck are they doing?" sugawara asks, standing right besides the captain of karasuno's volleyball team.

"give me back my phone you moron!" kageyama shouts, trying to kick hinata while jumping in the air, but hinata makes a swift turn, now running to the other side of the gym already.

sawamura facepalms himself. he shakes his head and walks to the side of the gym, grabbing hinata by his collar when he runs past the captain.

"you two, stop it now."

kageyama is about to kick hinata, as sugawara kicks kageyama in his side with his right hand. "stop!" he says, laughing. "what are you two even doing?"

"hinata has my phone and he's been texting people and acting like he's me or something."

"she knows it's me, kageyama-kun! i'm not acting like i'm you, i was just texting her back because your phone kept lighting up!"

"she?" sugawara starts, his eyes focused on kageyama now. "wait, you're texting a girl? woah, guys! kageyama has finally come out of the socially awkward zone and knows how to talk to girls!"

tanaka and nishinoya look up at sugawara's words, "wait a second," tanaka says, walking to kageyama. "kageyama-kun is talking to a girl? really?"

nishinoya sighs loudly, "why does that never happen to us, tanaka?! what are we doing wrong?!"

kageyama rolls his eyes at his teammates and yanks his phone out of hinata's hands. "it's nothing. she's just a friend and we've just been texting. i don't even know what she looks like or if she's a she in general. she could still be an old man, which i doubt... but it is possible."

"so you don't have a girlfriend?" tanaka asks the younger boy, smiling a little. that means there is still hope for him.

kageyama shakes his head, "no, i don't have a girlfriend. i don't think i will have one soon. she's just a friend, nothing more."

and with that, he turns around to walk back to his back. he sits down against the wall and grabs his phone, looking at all the text messages that hinata has sent the girl. it isn't something bad, and luckily nothing that reveals his identity. kageyama was scared that might have happened, but he's glad it didn't.

my bestie <3
i'm sorry, my teammate
stole my phone when
i wasn't looking

y/n !!
aw that's alright :)

y/n !!
it was rather fun to
talk to them though

my bestie <3
lmfao he's annoying

y/n !!
you think everyone is
annoying bestie

my bestie <3
well, yeah, true

my bestie <3
but still, he's really
annoying

y/n !!
alright alright

y/n !!
well i'm glad
you're back

y/n !!
i like talking to
you the most :)

my bestie <3
liar

y/n !!
am not

my bestie <3
mhm

my bestie <3
gotta go back to
practice though

y/n !!
text me later ?

my bestie <3
sure

my bestie <3
bye

y/n !!
bye bestie <3

and with that, kageyama stands up and puts his phone far away in his bag so no one can touch it again that day. only him knows where it is now, 'cause he's the only one who can text her. it's his number neighbour, not hinata's.

plus, he might kind of like it to talk to her. only he would never admit he does.