↬ 𝟹𝟼. 𝚍𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎?

𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘴

"good morning!"

"it's 10 pm, what the hell?"

the raven haired male frowns at the girl her words as she picks up his phone and screams a 'good morning' to him. what is wrong with this girl?

"i just woke up from my nap, so it feels like it's early in the morning!" she explains, grabbing her laptop to open the site where she and kageyama watch my hero academia on.

the male rolls his eyes, "alright, dipshit. you make no sense so lets just watch the show. i don't want to sleep too late tonight. three episodes, that's it."

"you keep saying that bestie, but every time you stay up later and later and watch more than the said episodes with me."

"but this time," kageyama starts, yawning slightly. "this time i really am tired so i want to sleep at 11:30 max."

the girl laughs, "we'll see about that. maybe you wake up a little more while watching my hero with me."

kageyama scoffs, "there is no chance that will happen, but we'll see. lets just start the show so we can see what happens to all might this time."

"you're going to love bakugo."

"you fucking wish."

the two are done with their five episodes– y/n really was right when she told kageyama that they'll probably end up watching more. the male didn't want to admit it, but she was right, and he tolerates bakugo a little more now.

they have stopped watching the show, but are still on the phone. y/n took kageyama to the bathroom and is brushing her teeth, while the boy is just laying in his bed, staring at the ceiling.

"do you ever have that feeling when you feel like animals don't like you?"

the female frowns at kageyama's question, spitting out her toothpase. "excuse me, what now?" she mumbles, cleaning her toothbrush with water and drinking some of it as well.

"i feel like animals don't like me."

"how the fuck does that work? i don't think most animals are that smart to hate one particular person, bestie."

kageyama sighs, "i should've never said this in the first place. it's stupid, sorry," he mumbles, turning around in his bed to disconnect the call with y/n.

"no, no! it's okay," y/n starts, placing her toothbrush in the holder she has for it. she looks into the mirror and smiles a little at herself, showing off her teeth to see if everything is alright before she goes to bed. "why do you think that?"

kageyama sighs. "because i was visiting my aunt this weekend, and she has this dog and cat. they're really cute, honestly, but every time i was about to pet them, they either turned away, walked away or just looked at me with the most bored look ever. and when my sister did the same, they loved it. i feel like they just hate me and that animals have an unspoken rule to not like me or something."

the female chuckles at his story, placing a hand in front of her mouth. she grabs her phone with the other hand and walks out of the bathroom, switching off the lights and getting back to her bedroom.

"sorry, but that's a little funny."

kageyama rolls his eyes, but then smiles a little. if he thinks about it, it is a little funny. also a bit weird now that he's said it out loud. but then again, it really is how he feels about it. the male just wanted to pet the dog and cat as well, because they were so cute. yet, they didn't let him, and it made him a little sad.

y/n climbs back into her bed and switches off her lights there as well. she puts her phone into the charger and lays down, closing her eyes as she listens to kageyama's breathing.

"i don't think they hate you, though. i think there's something else. maybe you smelled bad or something, like some other animal that they don't like. who knows."

kageyama nods, "you're right. i'm sure they let me pet them when i visit my aunt later this month."

"i think so too," the girl says with a yawn, actually being tired as well.

it's currently 1 am. both of them are tired, but they don't want to admit they are. even though they didn't even watch that many episodes, they stayed up way too late to talk to each other.

kageyama sighs, turning off his lights and looking at his phone screen, seeing her name. "good night, you bastard," he whispers to his phone, hovering over the end button.

the female smiles at his words. "sweet dreams, bestie. i'll talk to you tomorrow."

"or don't."

the girl chuckles at his words. kageyama smiles too, ending the call right after those words, not letting her say anything else.

both first years place their phones somewhere, finally being able to sleep and get a good night rest. or, have some sweet dreams, like y/n told her new friend.