LET THEM SAY WE'RE CRAZY

JENNIE

I'm so nervous.  How am I going to tell Lisa today about my pregnancy? We're at the grocery now buying our supplies and also everything we need for our Christmas's eve get together at Jisoo and Rosé's at their place. We're so sad that Kai is not going to be around for Christmas. Though he already knows about me being pregnant and he is so ecstatic! I really should tell Lisa today because I want her to accompany me on my check up first week of January.

"Jen, this or this? Which one do you use again? Sorry I forgot. The packaging is so similar and even the logo. I always get the wrong one. I think, I should take a picture of your choice so next time you asked me to get your pads, I would know already. They really should change their logos. Too strong. Sanitary pads should be friendly and feminine."Lisa holds two variants of sanitary pads in front of me. And this smarty ass sounds really amazing with her ideas as always. I laughed and she is wondering why. She's so cute! God. Baby, if you just know I'm not going to be needing those for straight nine months. Hahaha!

"Baby, I still have at home."I said.

"No. You don't have any there. I checked before we left your apartment."Ugh. Her memory is really sharp!

"I still have. Don't bother."I said and held her arm so I can lean my head on her shoulder. I actually felt tired already.

"You tired? Why don't you wait for me over there? I believe there's a seat where you can rest first."She suggested.

"Are you sure?"I asked.

"Of course. I have our list and you can text me if you need something to add more."She smiled at me. I kissed her. Gosh. Why am I so so so clingy to Lisa lately?

We prepared ourselves for our Christmas dinner. Mom and Dad called to greet Lisa and I. We apologized that we were not able to come home for the holidays. Jisoo was the one who is insisting that we'll spend altogether here for now. I came out from the bathroom and I saw Lisa in front of the mirror fixing herself in a neat white polo folded up to her elbow and so hot in her ripped jeans and how I missed looking at her in oxford shoes. So attractive! Good thing she prepared because I am doing something special tonight. She noticed I'm glancing at her and she is smiling like crazy!

"Have you ever had a crush on me before?"What a question, Lisa? Hahaha! I laughed so hard.

"What's funny? I am just curious!"She is so cute!

"Yes."I said and she smiled.

"Hmmm? When?"She is really really cute. I swear! She drank her coffee and waited for my answer.

"When we had our first sex in my car."I said and she almost choked on her hot coffee.

"Jennie? Of all? Seriously?"She asked.

"Yeah. Why? What's wrong with that?I did not expect you were so good! You're the best! I mean, I only had sexwith you whole my life. But I can say you are the best."I confessed and yes, Lisa got surprised.

"So you thought I had sex with that guy I brought here when you surprised me on our birthday last year? For your information, I looked for you."I said and she is still processing.

Oh no no no. She suddenly looked sad. Probably she's feeling guilty now because she had been sleeping with random women after that incident.

"Come here, help me zip my dress up."I asked and she came to me.

"Hey. It's okay. It's your right to sleep with other women that time. You had a choice. We're not married and not in a relationship that time."I said.