ROOM pt2~

Someone knocked the door and you panicked. Minho eyes open wide looking at the door.
Both stood up and you ordered him to hide in the bathroom,he agreed and did that.

You opened the door and your granny was standing there holding some mangoes. This felt little annoying.
Although you loved mangoes but this was not the moment or perfect time for it.
You grabbed the mangoes and said "I'm studying for my important tests tomorrow thank you for the mangoes"

She left asap after hearing that.

You sighed a relief and told Minho to come out of the bathroom.
You both ended laughing.

For the last time he wrapped his arms around you tightly leaving zero space between you both. You loved it.

"I love you" you said.

He smiled,kissed your forehead and said "you're all mine now"

☞ ̄ᴥ ̄☞☞ ̄ᴥ ̄☞

Soon it was time to leave but your granny was awake,how can he leave the house now? You wondered.

Then you got an idea!

You went to your granny's room and blindfolded her with your hands.
"Granny it's a surprise for you!" You shouted.

This gave Minho opportunity to leave.
He left.

One minute passed; "where's the surprise?" she asked.
And you gave her a small packet of chocolate.
This made her happy as she liked chocolates.

She said "aaaa thank you so much! You ate?"
"Yes I already had one" you answered.

"Your parents are coming tomorrow,they said they reached for the ceremony very late".  She said opening the wrapper.

"Okay" you said.

You went back to your room and it still smelt like him.
You laid on the bed and blushed thinking of whatever happened few minutes ago.

Your dad knows that he's your friend your mom knows that he's your boyfriend. Something felt right but wrong too...
What felt wrong was that your relationship shouldn't be this hidden cuz if something wrong happens in the future you'd need someone to take the responsibility.

So you decided to tell to your mom.