mom

Next day your mom comes to your room to check you out and you're still sleeping...

"Wake up! You're gonna miss your classes" she shouts.

You wake up and immediately get ready but before leaving you gotta tell her that thing or else you might forget...

You call her to your room and say "mom, I wanna tell you something before I leave....I dunno how you're gonna react tho..."

"I won't kill you jus say it" she said.

After a breath you spoke...
"We kissed...me and Minho..hugged and kissed"

Your mom stared at you with wide eyes.

"Really when tho? Did you guys do something else too? Went overboard? No right? Where tho? Home?" She asks

"Ask one by one geeez,we kissed when you weren't home..he came and granny was asleep...no that's it" you said.

Your mom stayed quiet for awhile then said "well... No problem but don't go too far and see you keep this a secret. It's your life and I'm not stopping you to love what you love?... I trust in you. But hahahaah I'm still surprised..."

[Your pov]

Then I left saying that I'm getting late for college. I feel crazy today, wow and mom wasn't surprised at all that's so cool. I can't think properly, whatever is happening in my life like-

In my class I entered and sat  alone. I was looking for Minho when someone sat beside me.
It was Jaehyun, another genius of the class. Well off, handsome, music lover and a friendly boy.
After a hi hello you both started a conversation in English. 

{Stan NCT and skz }