Neighbor

You're on your way when you met BangChan. On his bicycle happily, he looked at you and smiled.

You asked "where you going?"
"I'm on my way to... Rowoons's house" he says excitedly. "What about you?"

"I'm on way to Dawi's house I'll meet you later" you said.

Both of you said goodbye to each other.

•Chan's pov•
She's so beautiful. Lino is so lucky to have her as a girlfriend. I shouldn't think about her this much but when she smiles this way and has her hair open I.... Just... Anyway relax juseyo channie.....

•your pov•
It's so wrong to crush on your boyfriend's friend but damn he's hot. I'd have proposed him if I didn't know Lee Know. What?👄 What am I thinking pls stop.

{I kinda ship y/n and Chan....nvm back to the story}

(Dawi's house)

You reached dawi's house and she was playing video games on her pc.

Dawi: omg giiiirrrll it's been awhile you're here for the notes?
You: yes,oh no you play gta too?
Dawi: yes I do unlike you who used to play huhu.

Dawi: so how's you and Minho?
You: we kissed....
Dawi: what??? Yessss I was waiting for it !!! I thought you guys are losers hahahaha
You: shut up girl we're the coolest unlike the others.

Dawi: duuuh you guys can't win on video games like me....
You: give me your notes now-

*Brings her notebook and you start to write*

"Btw Minho always jogs in the morning,I watch him when I get ready for the college every morning" she informs.
"Really that's so good for him and I'm a lazy cat" you said. "He told me about this once but i forgot until you reminded me".

"And I know secret about him" she says.
You exclaimed "no! There's nothing I won't know .."

Dawi asks "are you sure? Coz he ...I mean you ...are his 4th kiss"

You stopped writing and your eyes were wide open; Your skin was tingling and tears welling up your eyes. 

"Explain... How do you know this?" You asked.

"His first three kisses are soonie, doongie and dori,if that what he calls them oofff" she answers struggling.

You sighed a relief and said "they are his cats you literally scared me"  you jokingly hit her with the copy.

"Calm down don't be so sensitive, I know I was joking but maybe you are actually his second kiss?" She says.

"How can you say that? and don't stare at me like that... I'm gonna ask him today this thing", you said.

After an hour you left her house. You thought he was so good looking he must have had a girlfriend before you came to his life. Although he might not have kissed anyone before you but still you never know.

You reached your house and sat on the sofa thinking.... you picked up the mobile phone and texted him.