03 why can't you let her go?

[TW] dub-con (suggested, nothing happens), infidelity (previous & presumed), possessive behavior (subtle).

AROUND A YEAR AGO. . .

"jaein, you look beautiful tonight, my angel," worshiped hoseok as he sauntered down the penthouse stairs.

"don't i always?" she replied with a laugh, not bothering to turn around since hoseok sneaked up on her, pulling her into a hug. he leaned down to kiss her neck, and she fell into his embrace with a sigh.

that night was notable for the couple. it was their hundred-day anniversary. however, it was not the first time. the pair celebrated this tradition numerous times since they have been on and off constantly, but it was their first time celebrating publicly.

hoseok was the reason the couple constantly reunited. he wouldn't let jeain go, not in a romantic way, but more in a possessive and almost obsessive manner. he said he needed her, and she believed him. why wouldn't she? he could sweet talk to get whatever he wanted, and he wanted jaein to be his and only his.

"hoseok, stop," she demanded weakly when she felt his hand grip her hip and slowly pulled up the hem of her short dress hooking his fingers around the lace of her undergarments.

"why?" he hummed as he traced invisible lines on her exposed hip, "you know you're enjoying it."

"that's not the point," she rolled her eyes, "do i need to remind you we are not alone? some of our guests have arrived already."

"that hasn't stopped you before," hoseok pointed out, nipping her ear. his words caused her face to flush, while memories of exhibitionism came to mind, turning her halfhearted protests into a stutter, "but if you don't want to right now, we have all night." he sucked her earlobe, giving it a pull before letting her go, pulling the hem of her dress down for her.

he spun her around and traced her collarbone down to the jewel that hung right above her breasts. he picked it up gently and looked up from the gem to her adoring eyes that were gazing up at him.

"let's welcome everyone, shall we?" he asked her with a soft smile as he let go of the diamond and pulled her towards the entrance.

the couple had finished welcoming their family and friends and were currently dancing in the middle of the makeshift dance floor.

hoseok had rented out a penthouse to avoid the burning eyes of the media and to give the couple the privacy they desired, along with the safety of their guests.

"hoseok?" jaein noticed he wasn't paying attention to their dancing or her. his attention was elsewhere; rather, he appeared to be searching for something, or someone. "what's going on? who are you looking for?"

"no one, sunflower, do not worry about it," he said with a smile, focusing his attention back on her. while his words seemed to soothe her, on the inside, she was troubled.

"he can't be going back to his old self. could he?" she worried. the old hoseok she feared was a womanizer, drunk, and drug addict who happened to disappear a hundred days ago when the couple reconciled.

that hoseok, while he was discreet in his affairs, didn't care if jaein caught him in his infidelity. he knew he could sweet talk her into coming back to him. over time, he became more careless, not putting any effort to hide his rendezvous, breaking jaein's heart multiple times.

each time he promised he would change, and each time, while he tried, he gave in to his demons.

hoseok knew jaein better than she knew herself, and he had an idea of what she was worried about, it hurt him because even when her trust in him was broken, she remained by his side.

the sick, disturbing part of him took delight in the fact that she didn't try to run away or accuse him of looking for another woman, which he was. she was his.

"baby," he coaxed, lifting her chin so she couldn't avoid his burning gaze, "you are so easy to read, you know that? i know what you're thinking, and yes, i am looking for someone else."

jaein was shocked, but more than that, she was hurt. hoseok noticed her glazed eyes threatening to overflow with tears, "hey, baby, don't cry," he soothed, his face flooding with compassion, understanding how his words were be misinterpreted, "i'm not planning on breaking my promise anytime soon. what i meant was that i'm looking to introduce you to someone."

"oh," was all jaein managed to say, feeling silly and hating herself for doubting him. he hadn't had a touch of alcohol in a hundred days, he hadn't touched another woman, he hadn't consumed his favorite drugs since that night he promised her to change for his love of her, and she doubted him.

he knew what she was feeling and thinking, but he didn't try to console her since he spotted the woman he respected and trusted the most in his life. before she could object, he pulled jaein to the entrance of the penthouse towards a graceful woman.

"mother! i would like you to meet my girl, jaein."

why tf did i write hoseok possessive
in an unhealthy way?! 😩🤚

DO NOT FORGET
TO VOTE AND COMMENT

© ARIE5OLOGY , aka salem — do not steal