"How was your training this morning with Stephen?" asked Freyja.

Fairouza shrugged, "The same as always, I get beat down he claims he's training me, I'm getting better at hitting him back..."

She chuckled and shook her head, "Have you two spoken?"

"No," she said, "I don't – I don't know how to open up the conversation..."

"Of what? His muddled feelings towards you?" she asked. Fairouza was a little uncomfortable with this topic. Freyja seemed to notice, "Fairouza, if you do not want his affections – you can tell him, you know? That discovery was not him telling you of how he feels – in fact it was a bit invasive for you to find out that way..."

"I know, I know," said Fairouza, "I don't know what I was thinking when I whipped the Onyx off without warning him..." she stirred her tea a bit and let out a sigh, "Do I talk about it?" she asked.

"... Does it bother you?" asked Freyja, "that he potentially might have feelings for you that he's most likely trying to sort out?"

Fairouza thought about it for a moment, "No," she admitted, "I'm just not used to it..."

"Not used to it?" she asked.

"In the village they avoided me," she said, "Yasmina was softer than I was – and a lot of the women didn't want someone powerful for their sons... I've never had anyone show affection towards me aside from that of my family..."

"It can be a wonderful thing," said Freyja, "and a source of great support... not that it is the most important thing in life..." she was silent for a moment, "it seems like you both have questions you're trying to sort out about how you feel about one another... but you also have to respect that was a peak he probably did not want you to have..."

Fairouza nodded, "Definitely so..."

The pair fell silent as Stephen walked in, "I think our guest is awake and furious," he stated.

Freyja stood up to get a tray, she put food and a jug of water on it and then went upstairs, Fairouza hesitated a bit, "... I am sorry about yesterday, Stephen," she told him, "I should have warned you before taking it off..."

"You did it for our safety, a little invasive but... I appreciate it, thank you..."

She nodded and followed Freyja who looked at her and noticed Stephen had followed, "You know if she is an Ancient you won't be able to do much for us?" asked Freyja.

"Perhaps," he said, "but boy do I throw a punch."

The moment they opened the door they had to duck a paperweight as it flew for their heads, she was about to attack but Freyja handed Fairouza the tray and she quickly held her hands up, the woman flew back to the wall as gold ropes held her to it, arms held wide open, they walked in, Freyja's hands maintaining the spell while Fairouza placed the tray on the table.

"Where am I?" demanded the woman, "And who the hell are you?"

"Well, you stumbled into this valley, for all we know you're trying to kill one of us," said Freyja as they shut the door behind them. Stephen sat in the corner with his arms crossed and his expression suspicious, all the women there knew that he could not do anything should their guest snap.

"What's your name?" asked Freyja, her hands moving apart causing the spell to tighten.

"... Douma," she gritted out, trying to fight the spell.

"Douma," said Freyja, "Douma you are sage here... but I can't release you if I don't feel that we the occupants of his home are safe too..."

Douma studied them, "I will not attack," she promised.