1

Sam and the Frog brothers were in the comic book shop

Sam and Edgar wrestling
in the back of the shop while Alan was painting up the front of the shop since the hot sun soaked up the old paint and started to look less appealing. Of course, the comic book shop was still just a cover-up as they were still "Vampire Hunters".

It was almost a year since the brothers have to stake a vampire and they were getting bored.

Just then Alan saw Star from the distance walking up the boardwalk. Ever since Star became human again, she was out every day gaining back the daylight she had lost. It took the Frog brothers a while to gain Stars trust but eventually gave in. As she came closer, she smiled up at Alan and he gave her a glance pointing towards Sam as to already answer her question.

"Sam! Michael wants you home! Your mom and grandpa are leaving soon." She talked over the blaring radio.

"Just two minutes" he struggled still wrestling Edgar but to his defeat, he got punched in the gut.

Edgar laughed as Sam struggled to get up. Alan just finished painting and got down and playfully asked for round two.

Just then they heard Star talking to somebody. A girl. They all went to the counter and hid behind the counter and listened to them talking.

"Stupid postcard stand is in the way" Sam snapped.

"Shut up man!" Alan snapped back.

Edgar shushed them both harshly.

They were practically pushing off each other to get a look at the girl.
The boys weren't the type girls around here would be interested in since their known weird reputation.

The girl was small but slim built. She looked to be the boy's age. Her and Stars style was completely different. This girl wore high waisted shorts with a black belt and a red bralette, showing off her stomach. She had long jet-black hair. And as to complete her look old dirty looking converse and sunglasses covering the colour of her eyes.

"So, your uncle owns the music shop?" They overheard Star.

"Yeah, he does, he sells all the vinyl's and tapes too" the mystery girl replied.

"I had to move here over family reasons, well to be honest the only family I have left"

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't" The girl cut off Star.

"No, don't worry," the girl replied smiling.

"Well, welcome to Santa Carla, Murder Capital of the world" Star smiled.

Saint chuckled at that part because when she arrived, she saw that spray paint on the back of the welcome sign.

"You may be the first person to acknowledge my existence Star" she chuckled.

They both laughed.

"But looks like you've some admires already" her head pointed behind Saint.

She turned around to see three boys' eyes widened as they pushed off each other pretending to be counting cash, one whistling and one pretending to dust off the counter.

She laughed at them but kept an eye on them. But quickly turned back to Star where a tall brown-haired boy came behind her. Saint guessed that was her boyfriend.

"Star, did you get Sam?" He spoke.

"Yes Michael, but he's too busy fighting one Frog or looking at my new friend Saint here" she laughed.

"Oh god," Michael sighed laughing.

Saint's smile lit up as Star called her friend. Saint never really had any friends back home. She was in a tough situation and was going from place to place. She wasn't the good type. She had gotten into trouble with the cops and law before.

"Sorry about the 3 stooges," Michael told Saint.

"It's okay, I need to get back to the shop anyways, thanks to a lot Star, nice meeting you Mike"

"SAM CMON, MOM AND GRANDPA ARE LEAVING NOW!" Michael yelled at Sam as Star got on the bike behind Mike.

Saint was walking past the shop where the three boys came running out.

'See yah later boys' she pulled down her sunglasses to show her ocean blue eyes and winked at them and then slowly trailed off onto the other side of the boardwalk to a music shop.

Sam got on his bike, well his old bike with pedals, Michael roared past him yelling at him to come on. He has a much faster motorcycle, Sam followed him behind the trail of the boardwalk.

The two brothers watched the girl they now known as Saint walking up slowly to the music shop.

Edgar and Alan weren't the lucky types with girls, unlike Sam. When Sam wasn't being an idiot at least.

Edgar walked back into the shop mumbling to himself. Alan walked in behind. "I think we ought to give her this" Alan pulled out a copy of the Vampire guide.

 "I think we ought to give her this" Alan pulled out a copy of the Vampire guide