4

Saint screamed again, only to find herself back on the beach, lifting herself, she gasped for air, clenching onto her fast-beating heart, she calmed down quickly as she realized she fell asleep on the sand

Saint screamed again, only to find herself back on the beach, lifting herself, she gasped for air, clenching onto her fast-beating heart, she calmed down quickly as she realized she fell asleep on the sand. She got up and looked at her watch as it read 10:02 pm.

In Santa Carla that was still early.

She looked around her. She fell asleep on the hill when she laid down and dreamed the entire thing.

"Fucking Bullshit, vampires? What a way to scare me" she cursed the Frog brothers and Sam before getting up and running up the hill.

Saint ran back into the shop and up to her room to get changed. She threw on a fresh pair of shorts and a bikini top. She walked out into the front entrance where her uncle stood smoking.

She looked at him and he glanced at her not even acknowledging.

She ran down the boardwalk.

The concert was still going. You could practically feel the music vibrate on the ground. She went into the crowd and ran up onto a small, tilted hill to get a better view of the concert.

She loved the blaring music with the mad muscular man playing the saxophone. She danced to the rhythm swaying her hips back and forth. She heard a few boys whistled and clap in her direction catcalling her, but she ignored them.

"What morons!" A girl's voice laughed beside her.

It was Star. They smiled at each other and flipped the boys off which made them scoffed and go the other direction.

"Where's Michael?" Saint asked over the loud music.

"Somewhere around, I saw you running up the hill so I ran over, he should be coming up any minute"

Just as she said that Michael came up and wrapped his arms around Star behind her.

They all danced for a while laughing together.

"Saint what's that?" Star touched the right side of her collarbone.

"What?" Saint asked confused.

"Getting with one of the boys already?" Michael cheered.

Saint looked and felt where Star had felt. It looked like a bruise. She hadn't been with anyone. She thought of the dream.

She concluded that something must've bitten her causing her to dream that type of scenario.

She shrugged it off. Saint needed a drink. Badly. She headed off towards the bar telling Star and Michael she'll catch up with them later.

Since she was still under the age of alcohol, she had to take some action to get what she wanted. What that meant is she flirted with the young-looking bartender. He had dirty blonde hair with a white bandana wrapped around his hair like Edgar. He flirted back eyeing her up and down each time she drank.