Chapter Four-Interrogation

The iron gate clicked.

      And, when it opened, a group of seven Dark Witches walked down the long, black cobbled steps to the dungeon.

        Their long, black hair shone in the darkness; their black colored eyes intent on murder. They wore black colored gowns that glided along the hard ground; they were wearing black colored boots. Their huge breasts went up and down; their bloody mouths were savoring snapping Darkmoreim's neck...And adding the cat's bllood to the cauldron, as a sacrifice.

           "Dark greetings, Elmondra. You should know that your familiar's blood served our purpose...It seems we let you live. Now, please begone before we kill you", Lady Evelyn Devaine said. She laughed; Elmondra didn't laugh.

             "You killed Greytorl The Wise's black cat. He won't be happy. He treated me like the daughter he never had...And his wife, Lady Greytorl, was like a Mother to me...And you murder Darkmoreim. I would think that now The Demonestrians will now suffer for their diabolical acts...And now, you're going to pay", Elmondra said.

             "You know the Warlock?", Lady Evelyn Devaine asked, shivering.

             "Aye, he is my Step-father", answered Elmondra.

              And, seconds later, a violent storm erupted.

               And everyone died in the attack that was so brutal, that noone had had time to react. In the end, only Elmondra survived the bloodbath in the Dark woods.

Page 7