38 ~ Are you sad?

Keep the volume low and enjoy the chapter❤️

Taehyung's Pov

Does that mean she is the girl whom I met 14 years ago?

Flashback 14 years ago, Busan:

I see my mom is crying and smoking continuously, I hate this when she smokes, again my bastard dad beat her. Her eyes finally meet mine and she smiles at me weakly.

"Come here, my child." she extends her hands towards me and motions me to go near her, I begin to drag my naked feet there as I'm so weak and powerless now. I have able to reach her finally and she pulls me into a tight hug.

"Why did you try to protest, Tae? Why? Don't you know how he behaves every time?" She sobs loudly while stroking my hair gently. I break the hug and wipe her tears with my tiny hand.

"Don't cry, mom, I'll protect you from that monster and everything will be fine." I smile and she cries out loud, hugs me again tightly.

"Let me see the wound." she twirls me and pulls above my shirt from my body. I tried to stop my father from beating mom but he beat me too with his leather belt, though It's hurting like hell but it's okay, at least I had able to distract that monster from beating my mom and instead he beat me.

I hiss when she is softly massaging my back with those ointments, it's feeling kinda cool.

"Tiana, let's go somewhere." I place my hand above her head, she seems so scared, Tiana is my younger sister, she is only 4, a child, my baby sister.

"T-tae, I'm so scared, what if papa beats you again?" She says with her tiny shaky voice and I grit my teeth, he can't be my father.

"Don't worry, he is not here now." she looks at me with her teary fearful eyes and I flash a warm smile, she smiles back at me and clutches my hand  stands up.

I'm in the church standing in front of Jesus while closing my eyes, praying to him so that, my parents don't fight with each other, I love my mom so much and she is the only person in this world who only loves me, no one loves me, no one wants me.

"God, please let my mom live a happy life, please! please!" I hope God grants my wish.

When I'm done praying, I'm about to go but something catches my attention, a beautiful girl standing there, closing her eyes and murmuring something, she is looking a bit older than me, but she is beautiful, she is wearing a blood-red mini frock, long black hairs are fully open up which is up to her waist. I'm looking at her with my wide mouth.

"Tae, are you here?" I hear a tiny soft voice and snap back from my imagination. Tiana is holding my pinky and jerking my hand, pouting cutely.

"I'm calling you from last one minute but you weren't responding and looking at that girl." Her pout grows bigger and I giggle softly while rubbing my neck.

"Let's go, Tiana, we are getting late."

"Do you buy me an ice cream?" She whines and I begin to search for my pockets, I can only effort to buy a single vanilla ice cream and with leftover money, we have to return home, I have to take a bus to reach there, I sigh.