4

Please read my end note!!

Jason

I groan and cover my eyes as I'm hit with harsh rays of the morning sun. I forgot to shut the damn curtains again. I need to invest in automatic ones.

I jump slightly as I hear a small snore near my ear. Looking to my right, I'm met with a small face. Smiling, I shift over and look down at the tiny beauty. God, he's so precious. I don't know how someone could be so cruel to such a pure soul. I've only known him for a day but I know he now holds special place in my heart.

I rub over the fading scar over his cheek and he scrunches up his nose as his fluffy ear twitch. Ahh so adorable. I start to brush my fingers through his dirty blonde hair. Hmm he'll need a trim soon. Oh! We need to go shopping. That's what we will do today, shopping, hair trim and food.

Then I need to do some research on that horrid shelter. I wonder how many others the workers have abused the little hybrids there. Wait how did Justin get out?

I get knocked out of my thoughts as Justin makes a whine. "Good morning baby," I whisper. His eyelashes flutter and I see his honey coloured eyes. Literal pools of honey. "Daddy, mornin," He smiles up at me.

"How was your sleep, my love?" I ask as I sit up slightly against the headboard and pull him up onto my lap. "T'was good.." He replied. "I-I didn't have any nightmares," He says after a pause. "Oh that's so good darling!" I kiss his forehead. "I..Um I felt safe in your arms," He says softly. My heart warms.

"My little sweets, I will always hold and protect you if it means you'll be happy and safe," I say as I wrap my arms around his torso. He smiles. "Really?" I nod my head. "Yes, for always," I state. "And forever?" He asks with a small grin. "Always and forever," I confirm and give him the tightest hug. Gosh, I already love this boy, he's got me wrapped around his pinky.

"I love you, daddy," He smiles in content. "As I love you more," I smile back. We sit there basking in the morning sun before I speak up. "Today, we will go out to get some shoes, clothes and anything else you and then we will get your hair trimmed just a little bit. If you're comfortable, of course. Then we will get some food to eat and I think I need to get some groceries." I list off our things to do today. "That's a lot of things to do today," He says thinking.

"Are you comfortable in going out baby?" I ask as I notice the hesitancy on his face. "Yes daddy! Anything you need, we will do," He smiles. "But Daddy?" I hum for him to continue. "Why we need clothes and shoes, there so many in that room," He says pointing to the walk in closet.

"Oh baby, there's my clothes and shoes. We need to go out and get you some clothes and shoes. Things that you like." I say. He shakes his head. "B-but I.. um I don't have any money. So I no go with you today." He states looking down. I shake my head. "What? No baby, I am going to buy everything and anything your heart desires. Baby, remember I am your daddy, and daddy will provide you with everything you'll ever want and need."

Again, he shakes his head. "I..um we can't do that.." He says. "Why not?" "Because I don't deserve anything," He mumbles. My heart clenches as I hear him. "What? You deserve the world and more," I assure him. "What on earth makes you think that?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Mr Brown said I... I" I look into his watery eyes. "It's okay baby, you can tell me." "He said that I didn't deserve anything because I am only in the world to produce babies for my master." He says looking up. I'm angered at what I heard. What the actual fvck.

"Listen to me baby, you are worth so much more than being a carrier. God, put you on earth so I could have my very own personal angel. I know I have only known you for a few days but I know you are one of the greatest and you will go so far in life. So successful and happy. I will make sure to it." I say as I cuddle him. "Really? How? I'm not smart, I wasn't allowed to have an education or anything." He says sadly. What the fvck was this place. I am going to sue them, they should not be allowed to throw this abuse on vulnerable hybrids.