2

Jason

I groaned as I slowly woke up from the sunlight shining through the curtains. I moved my arms around to find Justin yet I was met with nothing.

Opening my eyes, no one was there, I sat up and scanned my eyes around the room and I was indeed met with nothing.

Where's Justin?

Quickly getting up, I opened the door the bathroom and nothing. Running out of the room, "Justin!" I call.

Where is he? He must be scared. My baby

"Justin?" I call. Making it down the stairs, I hear the sound of SpongeBob's laugh. Rounding the corner to the living room, I sighed in relief.

There sat Justin sprawled out comfortably in the corner of the lounge watching SpongeBob with wide eyes.

(a/n: pretend Justin is younger!)

"Kitten?" I called attempting to get his attention.

He looked up and popped his head up. "D-Daddy,"

He got up and ran around the lounge pulling me into a bone crushing hug making me step back from the force.

"Little one what are you doing down here alone? You had me scared," I said looking down at his short figure.

He pouted and pushed his face into my neck.

"Didn't wanna wake you and I was bored," He said.

"Aww baby, you can wake up anytime even if you're bored, we'll find something do yeah?" I said.

"Okay, sorry Daddy," He whispered breathing into neck sending shivers down my body.

The effect he has on me already.

"No worries kitten, now how about we go into the kitchen and cook some breakfast?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded ever so cutely. Aww his little baby cheeks. I just wanna squeeze them.

"I don't know how to cook Daddy," He stated wrapping his tail around my waist.

"You don't? Well I can teach you but for now I'm awfully hungry, so I'll make breakfast while you sit there and be cute yes?" I said sitting him on one of the island seats while walking around to grab some ingredient from the pantry.

"Yes," He agreed with a nod of his head. Awww my heart, he's too cute. How does one live?

"Pancakes with bacon and berries?" I asked while looking through the cupboard.

"A-anything is good Daddy," He said from his seat. I liked behind me and smiled at him, winking as he looked up from fiddling with his fingers.

"After this, we will go over the rules, not many just few, you know just to keep you in check babes," I stated leaning over and bopping his nose making him giggle.

"Daddy," He said as his ears twitches.

"You're so cute kitten, I just wanna eat you all up," I said, turning the frypan.

"Eat me?! Don't eat meh!" He gasped, eyes wide.

"Oh no kitten, I was just joking," I chuckled.

"Okay so how old are you?" I asked making conversation.

"I'm 16, what about you Daddy?" He asked.

"Well I'm 23, so we have 7 year gap," I said.

"Wow, Daddy look so young," He said.

"I am young!" I yelled with wide eyes. He giggled making my heart beat faster at the soft melody.

"Yeah Daddy," He said.

I finished cooking the rest of the pancakes and bacon and place them on a plate.

I stacked two on his plate with some bacon and strawberries and blueberries.

"Would you like some maple syrup with it?" I asked grabbing the bottle.

He nodded and I drizzled the sauce over the food.

Setting the two plates on the glass dining table, I turned around and picked Justin up

"Enjoy little one," I said pushing the plate towards him.

"Thank you Daddy! I've never had this before so thank you!" He said.

As I was about to eat, I looked up and Justin placed his hands together on the table before closing his eyes and whispered to himself.

"Amen," He whispered crossing his hand across his chest.

"Sorry, I didn't know you did grace," I said feeling a little bit guilty.

"Don't say sorry Daddy, I just wanted to thank God for blessing with this food and you," He said.

My heart, I can't!

"Aww baby, you're so lovely and wonderful, to precious for the world," I said, holding his softly.

"Now enjoy, hope you like it," I smiled.

🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞

700+ words -not edited-

Hey babes! I've updated for the first time in forever.

Sorry I've taken super long, life has just gotten in the way.

Anyways hoped you liked this short chapter! I still don't know where it's going, so I might need some help along the way.

If you're still here reading this, thank you for staying with me and bearing with me over the long period of time.

Comment some rules I should include👇👇

S🌹