1

Decided to get straight into it. This will be a very short story, I think. Sorry.

Jason

My eyes shot open as I felt a punch to my chest and cries of fear. My eyes wandering around the room wildly in the dark as I realised it was Justin.

I sat up and wrapped my arms around his shaking figure. "Kitten..Kitten wake up please," I whispered.

"Kitten come back to me, you're safe now, I got you," I said into his ear.

He had tears tracking down his cheeks and screaming for someone to stop and get away. That he's had enough.

I furrowed my eyebrows. What did they do to him?

"Darling, wake up," I said continuously. Suddenly his eyes opened his eyes looked around until he met mine.

He threw himself into me more if it was possible and wrapped his arms tighter around my

back.

"P-please, don't take me back," He cried. My heart broke at his scared expression.

"Take you back where, Kitten?" I asked gently.

"T-the hybrid shelter on bottle road, please, please don't take me back there," He whispered shutting his eyes tight. I shook my head.

"No, darling, you're not ever gonna go back there. You're stuck with me," I said assuring him as I rubbed his back.

"R-really?" He asked. I nodded.

"Now why don't you back to sleep, I'll be right here," I said, laying him down.

"Thank you, goodnight D-daddy," He smiled small.

"Goodnight Kitten," I whispered kissing his head.

Soon he fell asleep in my arms, on top of my body as he hugged me close and I found myself still up 2 hours later and wondering what happened to him. I have a rough idea yet I don't want to know if it's real.

 I have a rough idea yet I don't want to know if it's real

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

285 words! -not edited-

Very very short! Sorry! Don't really know what to write. I'm kinda not feeling this book anymore.