Beginnings

A/n: mini authors note but I did this as a request from a friend but I hope you all enjoy it anyway!

Key:

Speaking

^thinking^

Doing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were sitting in a room, drinking tea and enjoying life when Azula stormed in.

Azula: Hello Y/n.

Y/n: Hey Azula, long time no see, please, sit down and enjoy some tea with your cousin.

Azula: I would rather not, I am here on business.

Y/n: Oh? what would that business happen to be?

Azula: We are to track down the traitor Zuko and your adopted father Iroh.

Y/n: What might I gain for helping you?

Azula: Well, I would happily supply you with more tea, and we have always been so close, wouldn't you want to help your cousin out?

Y/n: Alright, but you owe me one.

You get up and start packing a bag.

Azula: Although I have to test if you are still combat-ready.

Y/n: Is that so?

You both walk outside and Azula takes a combat stance.

Y/n: What was our score?

Azula: 20 - 20 I believe, but I am far more skilled than last we fought, and clearly you have let your skills go.

Y/n: Perhaps that is true.

She shoots a ball of flame toward you but you dodge it.

Y/n: Still as predictable as ever.

She fires several more but you keep dodging but you lose track of her, as you try to work out where she is she shoots a ball of flame from your blindspot knocking you to the ground.

Azula: You have not even used your bending yet.

Y/n: Fine, I will. Although as you might remember dear cousin, I can't maintain it for too long.

Azula: Yes, because you never bothered to learn fire bending properly.

Y/n: I prefer to say It comes directly from my body but whatever.

Your body engulfs in green flames. (this kind of green)

Azula throws another fireball at you but it does not affect you at all

Azula: There it is, The green flame I know so well.