Meeting The Avengers

- Y/N POV -

Sitting on my bed, I read my book on my phone. Nodding my head to the music playing through JARVIS, mumbling the lyrics, my legs crossed at the ankles under my f/c blanket. My back resting against the headrest before I set down my book and start dinging along with the song. I was almost through the next song when I heard my Dad calling my name.

"Y/N" Dad screamed through the speakers, stopping my music. I teleported onto the couch, my back resting on the armrest and my legs still crossed. The guests in the room looked at me with surprised and confused looks on their faces.

"Yeah?" I asked. Looking in Dad's direction, he raised a brow at me and was about to speak before getting interrupted.

"Uh... Tony who is this?" A man with blonde hair and a shield asked pointing at me, he was wearing a suit with the American colours.

"This is my adopted daughter, Y/n." Dad replied, raising a hand, gesturing in my direction.

"She's cute," Said a red head, with a smirk on her face, she's wearing a black suit that looks to be skin tight.

"Thanks" I said. giving her a smile.

"Y/n, would you like to explain your powers?" Dad asked, walking into the kitchen to grab a drink.

"Sure" I said "My powers are teleportation, being able to conger things, reading minds and the ability to bend the elements," I explained, the blonde man started counting my different powers with his fingers.

(Sorry for the short chapter I promise they will be longer in the future)