Pancakes

- Y/N POV -

The next morning I woke up, and made my way downstairs. When I got there I saw Loki asleep on the couch with the book he was reading on his face, while lying on his back. As I made my way over to the couch and moved the book off of his face and kissed his nose and saw him smile.

What did I just do? Is he awake?! Why did I kiss his nose! Why did it feel nice doing it? He does look peaceful when sleeping... No! Bad Y/n! Bad!

"Good-morning darling," Loki said, his voice hoarse once more, as he opened his emerald green eyes, then smirked at the fact that heat started to gather on my cheeks.

- LOKI POV -

"Good-morning darling," I  said as I opened my eyes, then smirked at the fact that heat started to gather on Y/n's cheeks making them look a light pink colour.

"Morning Loki," She said then a smirk started to form on her face. Then I noticed that she is not the only one that has more heat in their cheeks than usual, which made me tear my gaze away from hers.

"You ready for breakfast?" She asked and I nodded in response, "What would you like for breakfast?" Y/n asked and I just shrugged.

"I don't really mind what I have to eat," I said then watched her walk into the kitchen and bring out this box with a photo of some sort of food on it. I got off of the couch and made my way over to the kitchen and watched her. leaving my book left open, the pages a little bent but I can fix that later.

While leaning against the counter I saw her flipping the pancakes.

WAIT is she making pancakes? By Odin's beard, I LOVE pancakes!

"Are you making pancakes darling?" I asked trying to stay calm and not let her know how much I love sweets while she nodded in response.

"Yes I am, do you like pancakes Loki?" Y/n asked, turning to face me, a smirk present on her face.

"Yes, I do darling," And she blushed at me calling her 'darling' and that made me smirk. I don't need to see her face to know that she is blushing, I can just tell.

Once she finished there were 10 pancakes in total since Y/n and I were the only people in the tower at the moment because the others were out doing a mission. I had 5 and Y/n had 5 pancakes. After I finished she still had 3 more pancakes, on her plate.

"Are you not hungry darling?" I asked, my brows furrowing in confusion.

"No not really, are you still hungry?" She asked, looking up from her food.

"Yes I am," I said looking away from her gaze, too ashamed to look her in her hypnotizing eyes.

"Would you like my pancakes?" She asked, I looked up at her, heat once more gathering on my cheeks.

"If you are done eating them," I said and she pushed her plate forward closer to me. "Thank you, darling," I said and started to eat the pancakes while she started to drink f/d.

When I was done she took the dishes and put them into the sink and started the water to wash the dishes. Then I made my way over to the sink and put my arms around her waist and whispered into her ear.

"You're mine,"