Breakfast

- Y/N POV -

Once Loki and I made it down to Livingroom/kitchen, I went to the kitchen while Loki summoned a book and went to the couch that he usually sits on in the Livingroom. When I made it to the kitchen I went over to the cabinet with the cereal, when I opened the cabinet and reached for (favourite cereal) I could not reach it, it was in the top shelf. I pouted, and tried again but this time I got in my tippy-toes, still could not reach it. Then I felt something grab my waist and I could reach the cereal now, I grabbed it and I felt myself slowly drop back down to the ground.

I turned around to see what was making me float and it turns out that it was the God of Mischief, making me float and is also smiling.

"Thank you, Loki." I said a little sheepishly.

"You are welcome." Loki said with a small smile forming on his face.

Slowly but surely the team made their why into the Livingroom/kitchen, on by one. Then the alarm went off about a mission.

"Sorry kid, we are getting called on for a mission." Tony said

"I think I might know which alarm means what." I said with a little sarcasm in my voice. Because of Tony the new 'Captain Obvious'.

"Also you will have to keep an eye on Reindeer Games." Tony said as his Iron man suit was 'building' onto him. Loki and I both looked at each other then looked back at Tony.

"What do you mean? I shouldn't have to babysit a God." I said, while looking at Tony.

"Yeah, no you have to, sorry kid but you are the one Reindeer Games would kill the least." Tony said while looking at me with pity eyes.

"Fine, gone one ahead just take you time." I said, looking at Loki with his smirk, widening by the second knowing what he will do when the team has left the tower.