Yandere Fire Prince x Male Reader

Warning: Do be aware that this has toxic behaviour that should not be tolerated.

Fire Prince: Solise

_Solise_

It was time. It was time for my coronation as the new king of the Ember Kingdom. As part of the tradition, this is also the time to seek for my lover.

As my father and his servants prepare the palace for the day, father demanded everyone to come to the palace.

Checking everyone, i see a lot of women checking their selves out. Some are fixing their hair or pushing up their breasts.

While i was checking out a girl infront of me, i saw an incoming girl with a huge blue satin dress.

I assume she is of high nobility since she is assisted by three servants. One of these though had caught my eyes. He is going to be my queen for eternity.

Wearing a white top underneath a black coat, he is carrying the woman's purse.

I was approaching to the servant and the lady was already pulling her hair out of her face and started smirking and the servants are backing off. I held the boys hand and everyone is looking at us. Even the woman.

Father has caught the situation and told everyone to be ready for the coronation and the dance.

The boy, is dumbfounded and confused, refused to dance with me and ran out of the palace.

I'm not gonna let him go.

_Y/N_

Such disgrace. I am such a disgrace. I have made an oath to my lady to never get in her way.

I have disrespected orders from my lady but also to the prince. I have nothing to show off to my family.

Assuming that they will be chasing me, i ran into the manor, got my things, and ran away again. I know my lady will execute me if she catch me.

Luckily sneaking past the guards to the wilderness, i have made a resting place of a rock formation to restore my energy.

As i start to prepare for fire, i heard hooves tapping and men shouting. I snuck in farther in the rock formation and held my breath.

Not long after, i was caught by guards and the prince himself. I tried to flee but they keep coming out of nowhere. I am outnumbered.

They came closer and some held my hands and feet preventing me from moving. The prince ordered to capture me.

My hands were tied, held by the prince himself while riding a horse. We were at the palace and i was bought to a room. A fancy room.

I was thrown on a bed never before felt nor seen. He went out and locked the door. I am afraid of what to come after.

_Hours later_
_Y/N_

I heard laughing and cheering and someone unlocking a door. I tried to get out but i was hastily caught. It was the prince but... drunk?

He was going haywire and is mumbling nonsense. Before i took advantage of this and run away, the guards closed the door.

I am stuck with a prince who is trying so hard to get my suit off. Of course i resisted but he is very persistent and weirdly enough, strong for a drunk person.

He was already taking advantage of his strength and is touching and stroking my skin with his very warm hands. His head was in my neck murmuring something inaudible.

I tried prying him off of my body but I can't.

"I can finally have someone like you. I will not let someone take you away from me." He said before i lost control of everything.

( 613 words )