Duel of Rebellion! Masked Duelist Assault!

Normal talking
"Wrisping"
'Thinking'
*Sound Effect and action*
<Text's/Call's>
=======================

3rd Person P.O.V

Y/N woke up from a good night sleep then looked at the clock and it show 6:30 AM.

Y/N: "I guess I could do something for them..."

With that, Y/N got off the bed and went to the bathroom to wash his face, brushed his teeth and go to the kitchen to making a breakfast for them to repay them on let him living at their home for the time being.

Yuya opened his sleepy eyes after his alarm went off and the sunlight shine brightly.

Yuya: *Weakly* Hey, Y/N... *Rubbing his eyes*

He turned around and found Y/N was already gone.

Yuya: Y/N?

Yuya called again before he whiff a delicious smell.

Yuya: *Energetically* Mom must be making breakfast right now! And I'm sure Y/N already on the kitchen!

Yuya then went to the bathroom, brushed his teeth and washed his face, then he change his pajamas and wear his usual clothes as he slide down the stairs pole.

Yuya: Good morning Mom! Y/-

Yuya stopped his greeting as he saw his mom sitting in the table with breakfast. Yoko has a French toast with syrup on it, small fruits on the side, some hash browns, and a glass of orange juice. Then he turn to see Y/N at the kitchen cooking with an apron on him.

 Then he turn to see Y/N at the kitchen cooking with an apron on him

Y/N: Morning Yuya

Yuya: *Confused* Y/N, what's going on? Why are you suddenly cooking?

Yoko: *Happily* Y/N decided to prepare a breakfast for us

Yuya: *Surprised* I didn't know you can cook

Y/N: Of course, I had to learn a lot of useful stuff when living and traveling alone

Yoko: It certainly seems like it, Y/N-kun!

She commented happily as she took a bite of her meal.

Yoko: This food is delicious, I think you might even be a better cook than me!

Y/N: I'm almost done making your breakfast, Yuya

Y/N said as he took the finished pancakes filled with hash browns.