Cybers Vs D/D/D

Normal talking
"Wrisping"
'Thinking'
*Sound Effect and action*
<Text's/Call's>
=======================

Y/N's P.O.V

As the Duel unfolded, I couldn't helpful but somewhat impressed by Hokuto's masterful use of Constellar Pleiades to bounce back Yuya's monsters. However, I was also disgusted by the fact Hokuto timed the activation of Pleiades's effect to occur in moments when Yuya's monsters aided him in crossing dangerous terrain, putting his life at risk. In the end, Yuya took an advantage of the fact that Xyz Monsters don't have Levels and used a combination of Stargazer Magician, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Performapal Trampolynx, and Magical Star Illusion to win the first match for You Show. While Himika was busy scolding Hokuto for his loss, I joined the rest of You Show's students in congratulating Yuya for his victory.

Y/N: That was a good comeback victory, Yuya. I'm impressed you remember that Xyz Monsters don't have Levels and you used Stargazer Magician and Magic Star Illusion to win.

Yuya: Hehehe, thanks. I couldn't done it without your lesson about them today *Sheepishly as he rubbed his nose* So, who will go next?

Yuzu: *Determined* I'll go next! I'll make sure to win this one!

Yuya: Go for it, Yuzu! *Yuya encouraged her* I know you can do it!

Yuzu blushed a bit from Yuya encouragement. I saw this and decided to tease her a bit.

Y/N: *Chuckle* Someone is all fired up

Yuzu: *Blushed even harder* Y/N!!!

After that, Me and everyone else cleared out of the Duel Field in order to allow the second duel to get underway. The one facing Yuzu was Masumi Kotsu, she was a skilled Fusion user, causing Sora to become unusually interested in this battle as a fellow Fusion user. Unfortunately for You Show, Yuzu was eventually overwhelmed by Masumi's Gem-Knight Fusion Monsters. Her defeat was sealed when she failed to get an Action Card that might have saved her due to getting tricked by its reflection in the crystal walls. I couldn't help but agree with Masumi when she pointed out that Yuzu's mind was truly clouded if she was fooled by a reflection.

Y/N: 'It may be hard for you now. But, this experience will help you improve as a Duelist'

Following her defeat, Yuya was the one who rushed to her side.

Yuya: Yuzu!

Yuya confronted her as Yuzu buried her head into his chest with tears in her eyes.

Masumi: *Smirk* My, you two are giving quite show

Yuzu immediately blushed in embarrassment as she pushed Yuya off her on the ground, making him groaned in painful.

Y/N: "And they said they just friends..."

Yuzu: Everyone, please forgive me. This is an important duel and... I... couldn't...

Yuzu trailed off as tears formed in her eyes.

Y/N: It's okay, Yuzu. Defeat is nothing to be ashamed off. But, you can still learn from defeat and sometimes, that can be more valuable than a victory

Yuya: He's right. We just need to win in the next Duel.

Yaiba: Just win in the next Duel? *Offended slightly* You make it sound so easy. So, which one of you will be my opponent?"

Gongenzaka: Alright, since it's come to this, it's up to you now, Sora! We're all counting on you to win this for You Show!

Sora: Eh, I think I'll pass