Overwhelming Boredom

Life is boring as hell, I really need some entertainment. Every single day is the god damn same and being a lawyer and hearing these low-life stories aren't helping. I've educated myself, listened to the law always followed the system and now I'm sick of it. I'm always helping someone with their own bullshit and why should I ? I'm not getting anything out of it. Money is just paper in the end of the day. 

I'm different though, I'm not like everyone else, more intelligent more cunning and that's why I'm going to change this system. From my own experience as a lawyer I can't say that anything stood out particularly except for one case.

I won't mention names but this client came to me with not much hope. The teen had killed his mother after 18 years of mental abuse, he had done unheard of things to her which I won't mention because it made even me sick. I tried my hardest to defend him but I knew the outcome, however while reading the things his mother said to him as a child I couldn't help to think she deserved it. Now as someone who has studied law for 7 years I know that it's wrong to kill someone in any situation and I knew he wasn't lying because the things written were oddly specific. 

The teen was sentenced to death. A life for a life after all, but he had his whole life ahead of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you like the book so far please vote. Thanks 😊 

Words-260

Bye!