The First move

Paramnesia- Your dreams or fantasies getting confused with reality.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

This is my first planned murder, with it must carry a statement that shocks the nation. Although I may not sound or seem it I'm extremely cautious about how the events occur and result in.               

Finding someone who was willing to do the job was not difficult but the hardest part of my plan. Fortunately for me, I am a lawyer who happens to have many contacts from the underground. 

Suzuki Katsuki, she fits every criteria; hatred of corrupt and undignified men, experience in murder and a low profile, which was essential. Of course this act was not being performed without a large sum of money being involved but if it is the beginning of a better and brighter future, one, where maybe even I could be happy in then so be it!

I know, I know,I know...

Everyone's reaction will be identical, a disgust and dread visage. However I am prepared. If people must demise me now they they'll appreciate me in the future. For an individual to change what has been normalised he must put both his mind and heart to it. After this case, there's no withdrawals, even knowing the stakes-my life-I cannot help but be in a state of feverish anticipation.

After a phone call with Suzuki, the date, time and place was settled of the killing. I, of course, had to do most of the research on his whereabouts and company on that day she just has to finish the job off. 

The target is the chief minister of Tokyo's police department, Setsuko Hiroto. A former notorious gang member who played a key part in 2007's bank shooting.Quite a bold move I assume your thinking but that's exactly why he's the first. With this many would believe it was a coincidence not a planned murder and likely to be a convicts action not one from someone who has never committed a killing before. 

Two days later...

Good Morning, welcome to Japan global news and breaking news as chief minister of Tokyo's police department was found brutally stabbed to death after heading home from a late night shift on Rokuta street this morning. The police are at the crime scene, not much is known at this present time but we will keep you updated on further information.

Everything seems to be going as planned, they'll most likely discontinue the case and think nothing more of it. 

Now let's move on to my next victim, the rush of adrenaline excites me. I call Katsuki and praise her for her job whilst making a deal as follows: I will grant half the money we agreed on and for this next assignment if completed I shall double the amount. A very tempting offer and fortunately for me she took the bait. 

Tanaka Hinote, an intriguing man, was sent to a juvenile detention at 17 for harassing a women in broad daylight his case was on trial but was later closed due to his wealthy parents paying millions. Not many people know this, you really have to search deeply about his background and family, they've done a decent job in keeping it a secret from the public but in the eyes of mine no devil can escape.

This is a back to back murder of aristocratic men so this unquestionably will cause an uproar forcing the police to take an action or to be accounted as a fragile force. How amusing...

After finalising the plan with Suzuki, I took a sigh of relief. All that's left is to twiddles one's thumb in suspense. 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hii if you liked this chapter please vote and follow it encourages me to write more lol.

Word count:619

Bye!