𝐭𝐰𝐨

hey comments, hopefully we are doing well :)

i wanted to clarify that during july uploads may get slow bc its my birthday, and i have to go to the nf1 clinic or something.

𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭

"jesus wake up," eren shook you while standing outside of the passenger door.

"oh we here already," you rubbed your eyes while unbuckling yourself. "yes, grab your suitcase we can get the rest of the boxes later," he left to get his suitcase from the trunk.

You picked up your suitcase as you followed Eren to the apartment. He unlocked the door as you walked in and looked around "ouu this is nice," you said while spinning "carla came through," you squealed while you ran towards the stairs to find your room.

the whole house was furnished thanks to Carla, she let you buy what you liked and had people set it up. You smiled to yourself as you set down the suitcase and went to get the rest of the boxes.

you grabbed the boxes from the car and began to go up the stairs. The weight of all the boxes began to push you back and you began to feel yourself fall back.

"woah,  falling for me" Eren laughed as he grabbed a box. "here keep going,"

You dropped the boxes on the floor and watched eren drop the one he helped carry. "what about your boxes?" you questioned "oh i already got them," he shrugged.

You began to open boxes and found your alexa. "ah thank god," you exclaimed while you ran to plug it in and place it on your nightstand. You began to play the playlist you and Eren made through Alexa.

You looked up to see Eren still there watching you. "bye eren i need to decorate," you shooed him out "see you later," you smiled as you closed the door. You were excited to open one certain box. You sat up against your bedframe as you opened it.

Your face dropped when you saw it, it was a bunch of pictures of you and Eren and some with Trinity and Klay, and even some with Carla.

The pictures with Eren were you singing love on the brain drunk on a counter at a party with red solo cups in your hand as a microphone. Eren sitting between your legs as you french braided his hair for a lacrosse game.

You were laying in the middle of the road with Eren laying between your thighs. One was you cuddled up to Eren at a party after you got tired and ended up falling asleep.

The ones with Trinity and Klay consisted of you guys at parties, and the famous red solo cups in your hands smiling at the camera. There was one of Klay hyping you up while you danced with eren. You laughed at the pictures while slowly praying carla had no idea what was in the red solo cups,