𝐬𝐢𝐱

TW: i don't know if i have put one but PANIC ATTACKS are present in this chapter

━━━━━━╰☆╮━━━━━━━━━━━━╰☆╮━━━━━━━━━━

don't forget to comment and i know i said i would update ALL my books but i am so tired i can barely keep my eyes open the rest will be updated tmr.

without further ado don't forget to comment and be active

𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝐜'𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲

━━━━━━╰☆╮━━━━━━━━━━━━╰☆╮━━━━━━━━━━

You closed your laptop yawning as you finished the last episode. You heard Emmy's annoying voice through the door entering Eren's room a while ago signaling they had already made up.

You laid in your bed releasing all your confusion into the pillow. You weren't jealous. No. You were irritated out of everyone Eren had chosen to date it was Emmy. If he had chosen someone nice, you would get it. But Emmy was one of the meanest people you had ever met. And you didn't think you would ever understand why he made that decision.

"shit," you rubbed your eyes as you checked your phone. It was just your friends blowing up the group chat as usual. "I didn't notice it was 2 am," you groaned as you rolled over and got ready to sleep.

You jumped out of bed as you wiped your cheeks already feeling the tears. You had yet again another nightmare, they seemed to follow you ever since the accident that happened when you were a child.

You tried to stand as you began to find it hard to breathe. You weren't able to catch your breath or slow your breathing. You stood looking for the light switch, you almost made it before the unwanted thoughts of the accident and aftermath forced their way into your head.

You fell against the wall and slowly slid down while you remembered all the disgusting things people had told you, and how young you were. You continued sobbing into your hands, grieving the way your childhood was ripped away from you.

You took deep breaths to try to calm yourself down. Nothing worked, the more you tried to slow your breathing the worst it got. You held your chest as you continued to slow your breathing while your other hand rested on the nightstand.

Since it was still dark you watched the floor as you felt the tears fall off your cheeks and onto the floor. Your eyes slightly adjusted to the dark. "Hey, y/n you ok I heard a lot of noise," Eren's soft voice spoke through the crack in the door.

You slowly looked up at Eren while he took in your appearance. The light from the hallway dimly lit your face. Your lips trembled, your chest was heaved up and down with your eyes were puffy.

"Shit I'm sorry," he soft in a spoke tone. He slid between you in the wall. You sat cuddled between his legs while he tightly hugged you while trailing his fingers up and down your back. Your face was leaning against his chest as his head rested on top of yours.

"I'm sorry I didn't come earlier," he whispered. Eren heard your little sniffles as you calmed down breathing in sync with him. "Has this been happening often again," he asked dropping his head so he could see your face.

You shook your head saying no. "it was sudden, I was sleeping and it was another nightmare," you said in a low tone wiping your nose.

"it wasn't my fault right," you asked making eye contact with Eren. You could feel the tears coming once again, even though you were calm the subject itself still affected you.

"It's not y/n," he reassured while he rocked you in his arms "C'mon baby it's okay," he whispered "It's not your fault," he said while he felt you fell asleep once again. He carried you and laid you back in your bed tucking you in. "I'm sorry I was here sooner," he whispered hovering over your resting body. "it won't happen again I promise y/n," he said as he gave you a kiss on your forehead.

He checked his room to make sure Emmy was still sleeping. He took his phone out of the room and went downstairs. He sat on the couch and held his head in his hands. Eren promised to always look after you, he knew you weren't weak but he knew moments like those always affected and still bothered you the following days.

He began to text Carla, Carla was the only person besides Eren who knew how to calm you down when you went through this. Carla was the first person to witness it when you fell asleep on the couch and woke up out of nowhere sobbing.

Eren continued to text back and forth with Calra on what he should do since this is the first time Carla wasn't there to help Eren. Eren had just texted Carla asking what to do when you woke up in the morning.

Emmy's voice downstairs woke up. You picked your head up from your pillowing, rubbing your eyes as you fought sleep. You slowly slid out of bed and pressed your ear against the door to hear a little more of their conversation. Was it wrong? Maybe. 

But you didn't feel bad about it.

"eren what are you doing up,"

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀

𝑰'𝒎 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏' 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒍, 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒖𝒍𝒂

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀

hey yall don't forget to vote!

AND before anyone tries shit. when i had a panic attack this was my experience so I'm writing from my experience and yes it may be different for everyone