𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Don't forget to be active and comment and take care of yourselves.

𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: "𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐞, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐞,

You finished applying your lipgloss, and admired yourself in the mirror, "oki look good," you said to yourself as you fixed your hair. You grabbed your bookbag as you jogged down the stairs to meet Eren. and Emmy for some reason.

 this nigga gotta be homeless you thought to yourself.

"morning," you dryly said as you poured yourself milk. "Carla wants a picture of Eren and I," you pulled out your phone

 "you can take it Emmy," you smiled as you slid her your phone. Eren hugged you as you dramatically hugged him back. "here," she scoffed as she slid your phone back.

"thank you," you walked towards the door "leaving already?" Eren questioned "yeah, walking with Trinity and Klay see you there," you smiled as you closed the door. I can't wait for the day I sock Emmy in the face you laughed to yourself as you sent Carla the photo.

TIME

SKIP

You walked into your last class of the day and decided to pick an empty desk near the back windows. You sat down and pulled out a notebook and pen as you doodled waiting for the class to start.

"hey," a soft voice spoke from the side of you "I'm gonna sit here," 

"I need a pen, you got one I can borrow," she awkwardly asked.

You hummed as you pulled out an extra one and handed it to her. The first time you saw her. Your eyes widened when you realized how pretty the girl was.

 Your eyes widened when you realized how pretty the girl was

MALIYAH ADLER

"oh wow you are really pretty," she smiled as she took the pen. "thank you, you're very pretty too," you laughed. "i like your doc martens," you pointed towards her shoes. "thank you," she smiled clicking her feet together.

"also my names maliyah but everyone calls me liyah,"

"my names y/n," you smiled

"uh you going to the lacrosse game after party this Friday" she questioned while resting her face in her palms. "not sure I'll probably be forced to," you slowly smiled turning to face Maliyah.