002

"LEE JUYEON!"

chanyeon came running up to juyeon, who was exiting the classroom.

"what"

"HI."

"is there anything you need?"

chanyeon blinked and thought for a moment. she opened her mouth, but closed it after a second. juyeon waited patiently for an answer.

"well.." for once, she spoke in a soft voice. "i was wondering if you wanted to hang out with... us.. at lunch... oh fuck no"

he looked at her with a confused face. something was happening behind him.

at the end of the corridor was a huge and i mean HUGE group of students, or her 'fans'(?) rushing towards the two. juyeon was horrified.

luckily chanyeon got a head start to run. "GOOD LUCK JUYEON I'LL SEE YOU SOOOON"

"what— AH—"

long story short, juyeon got ran over.

<3

"juyeon over here!"

juyeon scanned through the cafeteria until he saw chanyeon waving her arms around madly like those ugly spaghetti things filled with air (wtf are they called?). he manoeuvred his way through the crowds towards the circular table in the middle of the hall.

chanhee glanced at juyeon's hands and noticed he didn't bring food. being the VERY nice guy he is, he decided to offer him something.

"why didn't you bring food?"

juyeon scoffed and glared at chanhee. "a real jungle survivor does not eat food. food is a luxury. i, lee juyeon, do no— ow—"

"shut up dumbass" chanhee punched his arm and slammed a strawberry milk box on the table.

"a little aggressive there, ahaha...." juyeon quickly poked the straw though the hole and took a large sip, scared of the consequences.

"hmmhmm i see a tiny chanhee and a big juyeon flirting over there~" chanyeon smirked and wiggled her eyebrows. "ow— STOP PUNCHING ME IT HURTS"

changmin was deep in thought while chewing on pizza that was half stored in his cheeks. "hey juyeon"

juyeon hummed in response and took another sip of his strawberry milk.

"are you gay?"

as soon as he heard those words come out of changmin's mouth, he spit his milk everywhere; some even came out of his nose.
chanyeon immediately started laughing and fell of her seat while chanhee pursed his lips, trying to suppress his giggles.

juyeon coughed repeatedly and chanhee had to pat his back for him. "n-no comment COUGH COUGH"

"he's in denial" chanyeon rolled her eyes and drank some of her pear juice.

" I'M NOT"

changmin sighed loudly and cleaned his hands with a tissue. "he probably is"

<3

"FUCK OFF RATS"

it was after school and chanyeon and changmin decided to tease chanhee by following him around calling him things like 'shawty' or 'baby gorilla' you get the deal. juyeon was following close behind chanhee too, making chanhee even more embarrassed.

"choooiiiiiiii chanhheeeeeeeeeee"

chanhee took a deep breath and stopped walking. chanyeon wasn't paying attention and crashed into juyeon's back, which was surprisingly muscular.

"ow—"

"arE YOU OKAY MISS LEE?????"  juyeon turned around and carefully wrapped his fingers around her wrists. he checked her face to make sure she didn't crash too hard.

"oh my gosh y/n moment"

"shut up ji changmin" chanhee hissed.

chanyeon took a step back, flustered from the sudden contact. "i think im fine thank you. but jesus christ how muscular is your back it felt like i walked into a brick wall—"

"oh my god is that kevin"

in the distance, a guy with purple-ish looking hair came running to the group. he waved his arms around madly and chanyeon waved back.

"MOON HYUNGSEOOOOO" changmin screamed extremely loud.

"KEV— ow" chanyeon hit juyeon's back, again. how the fuck is she getting hurt so much today? i don't know.

"HHHHHHHHHH HELL Hel- hello." kevin breathed heavily and collapsed on the floor.

"woah you good kebin?"

"nope" he positioned himself into a star on the floor and sighed. "tripped twice while listening to beyonce so i went to a doctor to fix my legs and i missed all of school"

"great! wait wha-"

"kev you REALLY need to stop sleeping so late"

"it's not my fault—"

chanyeon clicked her fingers and had a big brain moment. she almost forgot about juyeon, so she decided to introduce him to kevin.

"keb, this is juyeon by the way! he's a new student in our class"

kevin groaned and buried his face into his hands. "i can't even handle ONE of you guys. and now theres four. lord kill me please im sorry for accidentally removing beyonce from my pla—" chanyeon had enough of kevin's bullshit so she laid down on his stomach.

"AUGH why are you so heavy?"

chanhee placed a checkered mat down on the grass and sat down. "she had like five burgers at lunch"

"look who's going to be stuck on the toilet muahaha!"

"NO PLEASE YOUR FARTS SMELL THE WORST" changmin dramatically dropped to the floor and fake-cried.

"thats on you for letting me buy the burgers dumbass— wait where's juyeon?"

the four looked around the surrounding area but no juyeon was in sight.

"up here!"

they looked up to see him climbing a tree, already half way up. he smiled and waved before continuing to climb to the top.

"what the fu—"

"don't fucking swear!" changmin shushed chanyeon and slapped the back of her neck.

"you just fucking swore— ow—"