003

"well, back to kevin. oh no! what a shame. let us pray. come down for a second juyeon," chanyeon pulled the five of them all together into a circle.

"lettuce spray?" juyeon questioned.

"no let US pray"

"oh okay"

the four of them (changmin, chanyeon, juyeon, kevin) put their hands together and started 'praying'. chanhee gave them a disgusted look and walked over to his bag.

"i'm not interested in your cult, thanks"

he opened up his backpack and pulled out a checkered mat with some snacks (chanhee was prepared for this)

chanyeon opened one eye to see chanhee taking out all of her favourite snacks. "first you betray us and now you're having snacks without us? i can't believe you choi chanhee" she playfully rolled her eyes, skipping over to him and snatching the chocopie he was going to eat.

"..."

he pulled out another chocopie and glared at her. as soon as he opened the packet, kevin swooped in and stole it.

"......."

"yo this shit is bUSsin' tho," kevin said in english.

juyeon looked at kevin with a confused face. "bUSU?"

"business interchange"

"certified fr—"

"no"

<3

"RIDING ON DEEZ NUTS!"

for the past i dont even want to say, chanyeon and kevin have been making deez nuts jokes. they are indeed very hard to handle.

chanhee was pissed, juyeon was confused and changmin just laughed along. "OH MY GOD CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP!?"

"sorry... FOR SUCKING ON DEEZ NUTS!" chanyeon died laughing and dropped to the floor. kevin could barely even breathe.

".... i can't do this anymore." chanhee started walking away, dragging juyeon along with him. changmin followed behind them, glancing once more at the two laughing.